Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unknown password????

Unknown password????

Hi

My Father is having trouble with the game closing down all the time when using the videos for green rest. TE has suggested to uninstall and install again. I believe he got the game from the apple app store. If we uninstall and install again from this app store will he loose his existing game and convert back to level 1 again or not? If he installs from this app will he require username and password or will it be automatically remembered? I ask this as my Father cant remember what he did, well he is 86 this year.
    Any help please. He is using a ipad mini.
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Steve,

Thank you for directing your question to the forum!

App reinstallation will not harm the progress of your account. Don't worry.

Some additional info on the subject:

A Top 11 account can get erased ONLY if it is played in guest mode (available on mobile) and IF a fabric reset is issued on the device.

This is because when an account is created via Guest Mode, the data is stored locally on the device's IMEI. To prevent this from happening Nordeus added the option to link a game account to several social networks.

These are:
    Google+ - Only on Android devices
    Apple Game Center - Only on iOS devices
    Facebook - Only network that is crossplatform-compatible - You can log in on ALL platforms if your account is linked with a Facebook profile.

And in order to link an account to any of these, simply have to start Top 11 and:
    1. Go to the "Settings" menu
    2. Then switch to the "Accounts" tab
    3. And chose any of the two available link option (Both for that matter )

Hi Jeeves, thank you for your reply. Let me see if I have got this right in my little head. Are you saying it will automatically be recognized by TE even if I have no password?

My Father won the league last season and I am sure after getting to level 9 he doesn`t want to loose it
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I was talking in regards to your question about the account being deleted in the event that you reinstall the app Steve.

If your father's account was created via the "Play as Guest" option, as long as you chose that log-in option it will simply start up the game.

BUT since you are talking about a password I believe that your father already has his Top 11 account linked with one (or more) of the social networks that I mentioned earlier.

If you are having issues logging in the Top Eleven account, may I suggest that you check the Facebook and Game Center/Google+ (Depending on the device) apps on the device to see if the proper accounts have been logged in.