Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No boosters for watching videos

Unhappy No boosters for watching videos

Hello,

For the past 2 days i have encountered an issue with my account. Every time i try to watch a video to get any kind of booster, green blue or red, the system allows me to watch the video but i never receive the reward. This confirms that I am not over the daily offer limit as video offers are still available for me to watch.

I must have watched over 30 videos in the past 2 days without receiving the rewards which puts me at a huge disadvantage compared to other users. I'm now down to less than 10 green and blue boosters and extremely unhappy with the situation. I should mention that in the past i had experience a small amount of lag before receiving the boosters, anywhere between 10 and 20 seconds waiting time before receiving the reward after watching the videos which was normal but now the rewards never arrive.

Lastly, i should mention that i have tried to clear the cache and data of the app followed by a clean re installation. Re logged back in via google and/or facebook afterwards in an attempt to resolve the issue but was unsuccessful. I also repeated all of this on a spare android device in order to confirm that the issue is in fact to do with my account and not my original device, the problem persisted on the spare device.

Hope someone can shine some light on this issue and help me resolve it.

Thanks in advance!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Fabserendipity,

I would suggest that you try switching up the internet connection if you have the option. ie: From Wi-Fi to 3G/4G and vice versa OR try connecting to a completely different Wi-Fi outlet - A free public one perhaps? Just to test if the issue persists.

IfI may ask you, yesterday 19 Sep 2017 I managed to receive 19 boosters through rewards videos and this happened for 4 days in a row ( 15 Sep I entered the game for first time). 19 boosters within 15 minutes! This morning and after 2 hours I have received only 7! Is there something wrong? Because it's pretty annoying when you try to do some planning based on the fact of receiving these extra boosters!
    Additionally I would like to state that nothing have changed regarding my team's development or leven. Same as yesterday.
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by tottis View Post
    IfI may ask you, yesterday 19 Sep 2017 I managed to receive 19 boosters through rewards videos and this happened for 4 days in a row ( 15 Sep I entered the game for first time). 19 boosters within 15 minutes! This morning and after 2 hours I have received only 7! Is there something wrong? Because it's pretty annoying when you try to do some planning based on the fact of receiving these extra boosters!
    Additionally I would like to state that nothing have changed regarding my team's development or leven. Same as yesterday.
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards.
    There is a fluctuation regarding the gaining of boosters from day to day. So no, you did nothing wrong. Since the start of the new season I got in average a few more packs than a few weeks ago, but I guess it depends from the overall demand for boosters in a certain area. Oh and Nordeus is not responsible for the video (=pack) availability.

See also here: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ch-issues.html