Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug? Coincidence? Is is even possible?

Bug? Coincidence? Is is even possible?

Hello guys,

Just sharing with you something i noticed today. This is a comparison between a midfielder i hired at the beginning of this season and a midfielder that one of the teams at my league. Notice they have the same name, the same height, the same market value, the same weight, the same age. Pretty much everything is the same. Is this even possible???? What are the odds? Even their stats are remarkably close (the stats name are on portuguese).

Bug? Coincidence? Is is even possible?-theo.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think it's a new bug.
    I have two friends who started again from lv1 and they bought the same player.
    One spent 17 token and the other 1 token for his clone
    LOL

Bug? Coincidence? Is is even possible?-same-player-lord.jpg

Bug? Coincidence? Is is even possible?-same-player-%CE%A3%CE%A4%CE%91%CE%98%CE%97%CE%A3.jpg

* it's in Greeks but you can understand the meaning
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Well, ultimately all players originate from the system so..

Doesn't seem all too strange to see some Clones here and there especially if you've played for a LONG time... but, hah, this is a really close interval inbetween these two occurrences.

I'll bring this up to the folks at the office. Don't really think it's a bug my self but, doesn't hurt check it out.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well, it's not a big deal, I mean it's not annoying.
    if the second player had a height 1.90, his name was Donald Trump and he was from US, wouldn't make any difference to us.
    The strange thing is that after being two years in this forum, it's the first time I see a post like this and it happened twice in this season .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    if the second player \ was Donald Trump and he was from US, wouldn't make any difference to us.
    More like Mourinho v. Schweinsteiger - You can quit if you wanna, but you're never getting off the bench, Trump!

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys,

Writing back to let you know that this might actually be a bug. The devs have been investigating this and have some suspicions that it may turn out to be exactly this.

Thank you for bringing this up!

Oh and btw, who ever experiences this occurrence, please PM me with a screenshot and the User ID of your account. This will help us gather some technical data of it's occurrence.