Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video: eharmony.com.au

Video: eharmony.com.au

Hi, this is the first time i have seen this video. When it finishes (i assume it finishes), there is no way to exit the video to go back to the game. No link on the video to go anywhere. No rewards given for watching the video. I have tried to do training to get the 2x bonus now 3 times, and i get this video each time. Frustrating.

Cheers

Rookie
    have you waited long enough? if yes, try to push on the upper right corner and then upper left.

yes, i left it for about 3 minutes after the video finished, to no avail. the only way to close it was to end the top eleven application.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Shaidar74,

Can you please take a screenshot when next you see this video play out and PM me the screen? I want to escalate this together with the other videos where we have evidence of which are the videos that cause trouble. We can bring up the issue to the offer provider this way.

Hi Jeeves, I haven't seen the video since i originally posted the above (well a few hours after i originally posted)
    Cheers