Thread: android

android

Hello, i am having troubles setting up my android aplication; i have downloaded it and opened it and it askes me to connect with my existing Facebook profile. Then i get redirected to a site that does not exist anymore.....
    Thanks for your help

The sites addres contains words like connectfb. Acces. Tokens.

Try logging into facebook first then use the App.

Still the same....

Try deleting the App, then re-install it. No other suggestions if that doesn't work sorry. Just out of interest what phone are you using it may be the phone?

i allready did that....still the same. i am using sony xperia go. just bought it yesterday.

Sorry ran out of ideas!

I have some issues in configuration in Android application. I just downloaded and ask to connect with Facebook. When I am trying to connect with Facebook then it’s not redirect to my Android app. Can someone know how to solve this problem?

Famous
    The game is asking you to connect with FB via the Top 11 app, not via Facebook itself. When you open the program, you'll see a blue button on the right: that's used to enable the FB conection and then you'll play directly from the app itself.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Try clearing your cache/history etc. I run mine on an Xperia phone and Xperia Table and I've never had any problems with loading or running the game, apart from when it crashes due to server issues, so it could well be something that is blocking access or stopping the game from loading.