Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: No 2X option available for training

Exclamation No 2X option available for training

As of today's daily reset I have no option for watching a free video for a 2X bonus for training.

I can still view free videos to get packs/money, and I've tried on multiple devices on Android/PC Browser.
    I've also tried logging a friend in on my device and they can get the 2X training bonus.

Obviously this is pretty game breaking if my competitors can get these bonuses and I can't. What's going on?

EDIT: I should add that I hadn't used any 2X bonuses for the day yet, so I hadn't hit the daily limit. This was fresh after the daily reset
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Ok, now it's my second day without them. Please help! This is absolutely killing my team and is incredibly unbalancing!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Acciden7Prone92 View Post
    Ok, now it's my second day without them. Please help! This is absolutely killing my team and is incredibly unbalancing!
    Well... to get 2x bonus...try to train ur players before watching videos for Various packs
    Last edited by sherlock140; 09-02-2016 at 05:45 AM.
    Bunzo and Barry Brinkhuijsen like this.

I have same this problem 2 days already;((((
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Well... to get 2x bonus...try to train ur players before watching videos for Various packs
    Thanks, but as I said, this is happening straight after the daily reset, before watching any videos for packs. The only thing not available is the 2x videos

Thanks, but as I said, this is happening straight after the daily reset, before watching any videos for packs. The only thing not available is the 2x videos
    If you are getting free packs use them to top up players condition after training ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    If you are getting free packs use them to top up players condition after training ?
    You can't get enough free videos to keep up with the condition loss. Considering you need to double the number of training sessions, at about 12% a session you need 33 packs to get to the same condition level you would be on
    KT Cole likes this.

You can't get enough free videos to keep up with the condition loss. Considering you need to double the number of training sessions, at about 12% a session you need 33 packs to get to the same condition level you would be on
    I get around 30-40 packs daily

I only get 20-25, but in any case it still doesn't make it fair. You would be able to get all your training bonuses to 10% AND have your starting side be high condition every game AND put them through some additional training, where I could only have the 10% bonuses

The 2X training bonus has not been offered the last two days after reset for me, too. Typically, watching the Condition / Green pack bonus videos nets me around 30 to 40. Last night, only received 5 -- then 'No offers available at this time'.

Hoping this gets resolved soon.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast