Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Al Svanberg

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training bonus - bug or not

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Training bonus - bug or not

A question as this isn't so clear to me (I play a lot with the old version, doing my daily training in new version and use rarely the bonus game).
    Today I did my training, got the 10% and used it 3-4 times in my games.
    Tomorrow Friday I 'm not doing any training and my (4) bonus dropping to 8%. Not using any in my games.
    The day after, Saturday, I also don't do any training, my bonus dropping to 6%.
    If I 'll go in my Saturday game, can I use the extra button (tab the + bonus during the game) or I can't because I didn't make any new training at at Saturday or Friday ?
    If I still have a 6% (without a fresh training) and I cannot tab the bonus, is it a bug ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Niko,

So just to make it clear for anyone reading the thread - The team bonuses will drop by 2% each day.
    Training bonus - bug or not-team-bonuses-rule.jpg

Now, as long as any of the team bonuses is above 0% you will be able to activate it during a live match to gain half of the value as extra.
    Explained with greater detail here.

Activating a bonus during LM doesn't deplete the bonus in any way.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, thank Jeeves for clarifying this.
    So, when we cannot tab the bonus while having at least 2%, it's a bug

* I don't know, I didn't have this experience so far, but another case is when you tab the bonus, doesn't work but you have a message, something like
    The crowd is cheering and your players didn't hear the orders (the + bonus).
    Ok, I 'm not sure what exactly are the words
    But you can read this message if bonus doesn't working, right ?
    And this will happen 1-2 times in a game, not whole the game, right ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Niko I have had the problem once or twice when my wifi has acted up, like I lost connection to it and the game, and when I got back on I couldn't activate the bonuses. Besides that I've never had that bug.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    In the case where you would get the message about the crowd being too loud for your players to hear you - This is caused by the fact that a live match is simulated in parts.
    Many probably have noticed how there are pauses at certain times after a part of the match has been simulated. No comments no nothing. (If the pause is prolonged then your connection might be unstable or have some issues.)

The game basically shows this thematic message while it's processing data. I my self often get this message when playing the game via my 3G. It acts up on me sometimes and the server can't interact properly with my device.

So this certainly isn't a bug.

But if anyone tries to activate a bonus and NOTHING happens, not even the message pops up, then yep that would most likely be a bug. Might be caused by faulty internet connection though and not due to the code of the game - Button basically becomes non responsive. I would suggest quickly restarting the app.