Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Players could not change. no bonus. Our Federation match went.

Players could not change. no bonus. Our Federation match went.

Hello, I follow pretty game. And 3 years player. We Federation. 6 people are giving effort. 6 people transferred every moment every minute the ball Eleven, staff, tactics, strategy, and we give our time and effort. However, neither player able to change our game tonight federation. Nor could press a bonus. We watch the match as spectators. 2 of our friends could not even enter the game. If the opponent has changed. About us beat. We ask you to make an emergency return. Otherwise, we will do our best to spread this event.

We beat a strong opponent of the Federation. We got 9-6 points. However, the second maçda We can not interfere. Because of what I wrote above. It on this effort and money in this game was it? I showed the picture to the federation Addendum our code and our matches are visible. Please whatever you need to do.

Note 1: The players could not replace the PC and the phone. We did not press the bonus.
    Note 2: I have attached pictures. We Federation code. If we could not change into spades and player bonuses.

Good evening.

Attachment 71409

Famous
    I had the same, reported in the association bugs thread.

I got access after logging off on Android and logging into the old web version (via Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game )

No. My phone samsung s6. Updates made. The game was a failure. However, we do have our time in bonuses and substitutions. Also my computer msi G72

I've been playing this game for Federation world rankings. 6 people are playing together. 6 people could not change the players in the game. The bonus came in the tab. So we lost the federation. We were second.

We want to be in need.

This happens every bloody week here…so I´ve knocked the Association thing on the head it´s just a drain
    I doubt it will ever get fixed btw

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    This happens every bloody week here…so I´ve knocked the Association thing on the head it´s just a drain
    I doubt it will ever get fixed btw
    We expect mistakes. Mistakes happen all the time. The opponents are changing. But we can not change. And we can not use the bonus.

We speak with the support team. They say no compensated. Server says the error. Crime does not know us!

Quote Originally Posted by solacebl View Post
    We expect mistakes. Mistakes happen all the time. The opponents are changing. But we can not change. And we can not use the bonus.

We speak with the support team. They say no compensated. Server says the error. Crime does not know us!
    OK …what does that mean ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's T11 poetry
    Cloverfield and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it's T11 poetry
    Server says the error. But I say there was no rival in something like that. "Unfortunately. We can not do a thing" he says. What is my crime? Do not have an authority that could help?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    FA games have usually problems, specially the last day of the season.
    the only authority for sure it's the nordeus support.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nik ,
    Ive just had enough of it & last friday was terrible & cost me a Champions league.
    It all starts on the friday morning when you go into the Association tab…connection lost every few mins & forget trying to change anything when a game starts.
    There´s no point contacting support .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast