Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wrong score

Wrong score

In the League Match Leeds United V David lamb kick off 03:50pm the match finished 1-2
    The pop up at the end of the match said Congratulations you won the match on the right hand side.
    On the left hand side for awards, it said you drew the match and 0 moral booster

When I checked the league fixtures it said 2-2
    I was 0-2 up against 10 men owing to a sending off and made 2 tactical substitutions
    Yet when I clicked on the match it has a goal against me, which would have made the match 1-0 to the home team.
    This goal did not appear on the video nor on the score line at the top right hand of video

As I made tactical substitutions and my opponent did not make any, I should be awarded the 3 points for a win and my opponent to lose his point for the draw.

This bug could now cost me winning the League as it was 1st V 2nd

Kind regards

Famous
    I faced the same issue few seasons ago and it was a treble decider. I reported to Nordeus who acknowledge the bug and gave me 30 tokens. But my treble vanished...
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I reported to Nordeus who acknowledge the bug
    Good. This is the kind of issue that should go straight to support.

There have been reports that you may want to refresh your game instance (close the app, restart it) before important games or auction ends. This is to re-synchronize your local game instance with the server clocks.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

I don't believe you .... Nordeus replied ...that's an Urban myth

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I faced the same issue few seasons ago and it was a treble decider. I reported to Nordeus who acknowledge the bug and gave me 30 tokens. But my treble vanished...
    an

just sucking cash from people who want to win a game that means sod all ... sad

Famous
    I do not give a sh.. whether you believe me or not. I can tell you that I would have prefered the treble instead of 3000 tokens...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Alright, alright, easy now.

It's obvious that the guys would "refund" the Trophy if they could. No question about that. We all play the game and we all know what is the gravity of each issue that would occur.

I always advise people to completely restart the app before they log in for a match or auction. Sometimes even the most minute of hick-ups in the connection can cause issues with online apps.
    Sometimes these issues cause a complete desynch with the server and thus may lead to a match re-simulation.

I personally try to always attend my matches from my laptop as when playing through my android I sometimes experience issues, and I know for sure that these are caused by the fluctuations in my mobile internet connection. Mobile data traffic isn't always stable.
    This is not to say that everyone on mobile has the same story but it is an example of what could be problematic for some players.
    LeManiaque likes this.