Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Solar fc
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Token

Token

Please the bosses in the house, I don't know if any of you know how to purchase token aside from using atm because I have been trying to purchase token through my atm but the response I got was that my card number is not correct and I really need token. Please expart help your brother. I juat started am now in level 3 please help me
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    atm ?
    what do you mean
    you can buy from your mobile
    also from a paypal account if playing from your pc, topeleven.com
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    atm ?
    Automated Teller Machine. Stateside these are devices that allow a bank debit card holder to get cash without having to enter a bank. I think Solar FC's having trouble with a credit or debit card.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Solar fc View Post
    Please the bosses in the house, I don't know if any of you know how to purchase token aside from using atm because I have been trying to purchase token through my atm but the response I got was that my card number is not correct and I really need token. Please expart help your brother. I juat started am now in level 3 please help me
    Exactly as Niko explained - You can buy tokens directly from the game on any of the supported platforms. Just click/tap on the Token icon at the top of the screen OR go to the "Club Shop" menu.

Still since you can't actually purchase tokens through an A.T.M. you most likely mean that something goes wrong when you try to purchase tokens through the game? There could be an issue with your debit/credit card as LeManiaque said.
    See what kind of error you're getting and if it's something among the lines of "The entered information is incorrect / Card is invalid" contact the bank that issued you the card.