Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Selling price is set at negotiations

Bonus bug

Last days that I use negotiations more frequently (Nordeus transfer market lacks of good players this season), I observed that many notifications are missing.

I get offers for players and I have no notification.. I just go to training or my squad and see the transfer hammer all of the sudden.
    I get my offers rejected, yet no notification comes. I just go to negotiations and I do not see the player I made the offer on top

I usually get above notification errors when negotiations are done not from negotiation list but from other managers on the same level (cup, ch.l. etc etc)
    Jeeves likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thread moved to Bugs forum.

I'm talking with the guys at the support channel to see if we're getting anything about this issue from other users there.
    Cloverfield likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Does this feature work at all?
    It did work for me in the past. Notification that price was set and then I had to move the slider until at a certain point I reached the set price (I know it was visible but I can't remember how exactly). Prices weren't set to max offer though.

Did you check if it works in the old version?

Hi, I have never seen this set price,and i do not know if it should be visible.
    when it happened to me, i simply saw a different layout in checkout section where a new button "buy player" appears
    (normally it does not appear).

At first this button id disabled,so you can increase yor offer and,as far as, it reaches the set price,the button is enabled,and if you click,you
    immediately buy the player.

Of course,before clicking,you have the chance to evaluate if you want to pay that amount for that player.
    If you do not,don't push the button and exit the section.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 09-27-2016 at 04:07 PM.
    Cloverfield likes this.

Hm useful tip Mateo, maybe I have not slide enough to unlock this option.

If this is the case then a more visible selling price should be somehow indicated.
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 09-27-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Famous
    When the potential buyer set a price, as a potential buyer, will I pay some non-refundable tokens to Nordeus for increasing the offer?

I am trying the progress of increasing offer after a price have been set by potential seller. I don't know if my further tokens was locked or spent. I don't have many tokens to waste. This is effectively the last season for T11 old version because of SL. I hope to save some remaining tokens to buy one scout player.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-28-2016 at 04:28 AM.

Useful post guys I just bought a player by using this tip....when the player selling price is set simply move the slider till you see the selling price and purchase immediately.... You can decide to buy or not .

Famous
    Normally, when you get the pop-up message indicating the selling price is set, if you push the price to the maximum "make offer" switches to "buy". I did it 4 or 5 times. Maybe in your case, there is a bug. But you are right: you cannot "see" what is the price requested, which is not normal.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12