Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please do something with the live stats !!

Famous

Please do something with the live stats !!

I know there are already a couple of threads about this but I also think that repetition is the mother of education:
    Am I the only one here to suffer from the dreadful updating of the live match stats ?
    Today, I waited until the 70th minute with every entry at 0. That was also the score and I could not figure out at all what was going on in the pitch. What kind of changes are we supposed to make when in such a fog of war ? After the first goal, I discovered that I had 78% ball possession and was leading 25-3 at shots. So it was good I changed nothing and let my team prevail in the last minutes. But this conservatism could also have killed me in a crucial game at the end of the season.
    Cloverfield, madflo19 and Cypher like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    I agree, without stats we have no idea what changes to make, they should be available from minute 1, and generated before any animation
    Cypher likes this.

+1

Lately I get stats too late as well, I begin 2nd half and they are still null.
    Cypher likes this.

Dreamer
    Agreed.
    Cypher likes this.

Famous
    Based on suggestion in another of these threads, I will back out to the T11 home screen and re-enter my match, which often refreshes the stats.

Related suggestion: Swiping to the team screen during a match shows our current form. I'd like to also see opponent team's form at anytime. Sometimes the animations come rapidly enough that we can't see updates to the opponent.
    Cypher and gizzmo like this.

In last matches after the latest upgrade I get stats quickly enough. Maybe it is fixed or it was just coincidence. I will monitor
    Cypher likes this.

Nope problem not fixed..

Got my stats in 65' of cup second leg

It was bad.. no indication to make any changes
    gizzmo likes this.

In my games stats will appear in random minutes. I have seen stats in 15' and also @ 70' ...

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    This definitely sounds like a synchronization issue between the game client on your side and the game server.

It's not something that's caused by the game code (a.k.a a Bug) but rather that some of the streamed data fails to update properly. Just like @LeManiaque mentioned, a simple refresh of the live match screen (Go to Home and then back in) should refresh the stats. I my self usually restart the app if the stats don't update.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, this thing still happening

It's not something that's caused by the game code (a.k.a a Bug) but rather that some of the streamed data fails to update properly.
    hmm, I didn't have that problem before 1-2 weeks
    weird
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast