Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cloverfield

Thread: Substitution never went active

Substitution never went active

Just had a match and replaced my ST with a DC.

Everything went fine and even a message showed that confirmed the substitution. (you know this player took the place of the other played and how unhappy he is)

Yet in the live match in DC position it was still my ST player!!

And weirdly the rating of this player (DC sub) was pretty low in comparison to all other defenders (6.5 for him over 7.5 for others), something that indicates me that the display of the match was correct and the substitution was never made, and my ST played in DC position for whole game.

My match report confirms that substitution was done at 30'
    But I could still see the player till the end of the match (I could see this by his number and the name when he had the ball)

ps. I had to face with 2 yellow cards same player right at 25' (whole game only 2 cards..), have lost from a FK with player with defensive wall and a substitution that was never made although there was no indication for that? what the f?
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 10-02-2016 at 07:11 AM.

On a side note Im interested why you would play a DC in the Strikers position ?

Famous
    Bunzy,I think he tried to switch formations, like 3142 replace striker with DC to make 4141, for example.

So issue as I understand is the commentary indicated the sub was made, but in game animation and post game ratings look like the striker never left the field and only moved back to defensive line.

I played with 2 STs and at 25' I got red card.. So I subed my ST with a DC, and moved the new player to Dc position.

LaManiaque, yes you are correct. I could see my ST playing in Dc position till the end, although the commentary and overview showed that sub was made.

The bug is clear.
    The unclear part is if the live match displayed wrong players or the substitution was never made which is pretty bad.

I guess with manager ID and the game info Nordeus can found the game and check, so I will raise a ticket to them.
    Bunzo and LeManiaque like this.

Unfortunately no feedback yet, if someone makes a substitution changing position at the same time , check if it is reproduced for you as well.

It may be the combination that caused this bug

happened again, although substitution was made, in live animation I could still the player that got substituted playing