Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Three hard reboots

Three hard reboots

Three hard reboots on laptop trying to watch my team tonight ...only app that freezes my computer ...connected with phone , had to pull the battery out, keep up the good work Nordeous

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Does your computer simply freeze? Does the OS crash in to a memory-dump screen? Any errors?

Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies of the browser and check your video drivers for any pending updates. Also, how much available system memory do you have on the machine? How much is available when you run the game?

There are many reasons for an application or system process to crash the whole computer so further details will be of help.

only happens on top 11 no blue screen no memory dump mouse moves but does nothing ctrl alt del does nothing , got 4gb mem, just locks me out.
    only option is to switch off computer , no probs with anything else, bear in mind it locked my phone too ,which is android, so problem is with the game not with my tech.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thank you for the details Cypher!

I'll escalate the matter further. Really strange that the app might be causing such similar issues on two completely different platforms.

Btw on mobile, please try some of the usual workarounds like clearing the app's cache, data and then completely reinstalling it.