Thread: Unwanted notifications

Unwanted notifications

For some reason I'm getting notifications on my iPhone whenever mysterious people "Frank" and "Chris" are chatting to each other. They're not in my association or on my friend list; how can I make these voices go away?!

Get a good doctor
    That indeed is kinda weird
    WZAWZDB!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Clinton View Post
    For some reason I'm getting notifications on my iPhone whenever mysterious people "Frank" and "Chris" are chatting to each other. They're not in my association or on my friend list; how can I make these voices go away?!
    Wowwww......finalllllyyyyy!!!! Glad that someone else besides me is having this issue

I complained about this around 2 months ago in this forum....some admin asked me if I had another account if not...clean cache,reinstall..etc..I did all those things and I still kept receiving these notifications...so I reported it....and they said they noted what I said and they advised me to do those things all over again......I reinstalled it again...still it's not resolved......I even sent many screenshots to them..

Anyway...I blocked top eleven notifications completely....now I won't be getting match start alerts or auction ending notification....but i'm glad it all ended...coz that association members are so chatty.....they chat about their personal lives and **** in top eleven... ...why do they even do that..there are lot of other sites for that ****...
    Last edited by sherlock140; 10-11-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Clinton View Post
    What are they talking about ?

music
    Unwanted notifications-chrisandfrank-rap.jpg

or cars
    Unwanted notifications-chrisandfrank.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html