Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Poker-32

Thread: Game lie's over me

Game lie's over me

I'm tired about that it happends too much times, so here is it:
    I just get logged in Top Eleven and go to Transfer market, then i add to favorite one player (Name: Cristiano Mercadante /
    Possition: DC / Nationality, Italy / Age 19 /Dont have special skills / Quality 31 / Cost 1,22M)
    Then i start to wait for auction, some managers bet and when 2 sec. left i bet my token and game said : You didn't bet?
    Game lie's over me-untitled-.jpg
    And i lost my token and some guy buy player for 1 token... and this is not for first time
    What we gonna do ?

Don't bet with 2 seconds left. That's the risk you make. Any sort of lag and you miss your bid.

If someone has already bid in the round then there's no need to bid in the last few seconds.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Many people do that bet in last 2 secound, and i dont think i got some delay or etc. my inet connection is almost perfect.
    So game get my token for bid and i get lost my bid and lost my tokken because of what?

Just bid when a round starts.....don't wait that long...why would you do that?
    Each round you'll have to make a bid, so it don't make sense to wait for the last few seconds.....

Lesson for the future
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Each round you'll have to make a bid, so it don't make sense to wait for the last few seconds.....

Lesson for the future
    Here I agree with you but the last token should be in the last second for a better chance to win.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    About your problem, is very possible to have delay if your internet connection is not so good, better bid at least 5 second before end.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post

Lesson for the future
    Poker is totally correct, what is the point of making a last second bid when you know that is competition from another manager and its gonna go to the next round ? I really think you need to learn how the auction actually works but i am still sorry that you lose 1 token and was not taken to the knockout round instead. I think it will be better to contact nordues support regarding this and claim the token back. In this game, every token counts and claim back what is rightfully yours.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats