Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bugs???

Bugs???

Hello there
    i don't know whats goin on , i hope someone could help me here...
    i won the championship , i finished first...
    although i didnt promote to the next level , i'm still at level 52 , they didn took my stars tho...but whats the point if i finished first and didnt got promote to the next level of 53...
    and i am not talking about the scout , really lousy scout...nothing to buy , most of players are old...and they have only one position...
    no worth buying any from scout...
    please fix this problem and promote me to the next level , this is isnt fair...
    Thanks.
    Oh , and in Associations games , i had 900+ points , now it's around 800 points...
    please fix those problems...
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondya View Post
    Oh , and in Associations games , i had 900+ points , now it's around 800 points...
    After each season points are decreased by 20%

No clue about what you are saying above, have you won the League or Champions League?
    If you won the League you should promote.
    If you finished in league below 8th position you should not be promoted.
    diamondya likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    i won the championship , i finished first...
    although i didnt promote to the next level , i'm still at level 52 , they didn took my stars tho...but whats the point if i finished first and didnt got promote to the next level of 53...
    You are in the top of your server.
    If there aren't enough teams (your League lv52 it's the only one so far) then you repeat the same League lv untill some teams promote from lower levels and create the lv53 League.
    Till then, your players will keep their stars and you can win more titles.

Not so bad
    amorist hrid and diamondya like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I won the regular league , first place , why i am still on level 52???i was on level 52 already...

Thanks for replying
    Really?!
    theres no more levels above me???
    how can it be?
    i started on 2012 , Sticky talking about season 85 , i mean Top 11 probably started on 2011 or 2010 , so how it can be there is only 52 levels?
    Yes , my players are with the same stars they end the last season...
    Wow , i wondered when i will get to the Premier league...
    i think its about time
    since i started to play from 2012 , every season i went to the next level...
    i wonder what will happen if i'll win this level as well...
    :/
    Thanks
    i am just upset with the scout , if my players are already like the scout , how can i renew my players if they are all over 33...
    that mean i will have to buy new players from scout that just got 6 stars while i will be probably with 8 or 9 stars till the 33 years old...
    does they ever thought about it?
    cause i am not willing to accept from 9 stars players to get down to 6 stars again , that mean i will end this game...unfortunately...
    Thanks and i hope people who invent this game thought about better scout that people wont leave this game , cause i am sure loads thinking like me...
    please deliver it to them if you know anybody here...
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondya View Post
    Thanks for replying
    Really?!
    theres no more levels above me???
    how can it be?
    i started on 2012 , Sticky talking about season 85 , i mean Top 11 probably started on 2011 or 2010 , so how it can be there is only 52 levels?
    Yes , my players are with the same stars they end the last season...
    Wow , i wondered when i will get to the Premier league...
    i think its about time
    since i started to play from 2012 , every season i went to the next level...
    i wonder what will happen if i'll win this level as well...
    :/
    Thanks
    i am just upset with the scout , if my players are already like the scout , how can i renew my players if they are all over 33...
    that mean i will have to buy new players from scout that just got 6 stars while i will be probably with 8 or 9 stars till the 33 years old...
    does they ever thought about it?
    cause i am not willing to accept from 9 stars players to get down to 6 stars again , that mean i will end this game...unfortunately...
    Thanks and i hope people who invent this game thought about better scout that people wont leave this game , cause i am sure loads thinking like me...
    please deliver it to them if you know anybody here...
    Thanks again.
    There are different servers as you know already, seems in your server you are not at the highest level but at your level alone...though TE developers should look to give opportunities to switch the servers as well.

hrid (football wizards)
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 10-16-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    diamondya likes this.

it happend to me today

i am at level 48 and not prompted to level 49....what happe here????

if i wont level up to level 49 and fix the scout ....i will leave the game

it is not my prob this policy of the game
    diamondya likes this.

It's a temporary situation for the current level since there is not enough team in your server in your level, but maybe there are some further up, so you will be promoted but not this season...l

hrid (football wizards)
    diamondya likes this.

noooo....it is not our problem...no temporary things here....we must promoted every season
    diamondya likes this.

Apprentice
    Well, at this point, promotion is kind of meaningless. I have been playing the same teams for the past six seasons in a row. Aside from being forced to go through the hassle of buying new five-star players, there was no excitement to be gained from the promotions.

I hope things get fixed.
    Sway Khair likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast