Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't log in

Can't log in

I've ugraded to the new 2017 version but I can't log in when I want to.I only manage to log in after 18:00 everyday and when I log out,I can't log back in.I am always getting a downloading resources message but I can't log in.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Kiro16,

Are you playing on mobile or through the Web on a browser? Can you also take a screenshot when/if the issue occurs again and post it here on the forum?

If it's on mobile, clear the app's data and cache (Android) and after that reinstall the app.
    If it's on the web clear the browser's cache and cookies and check if the issue persists. Also try to run the game on other browsers. The supported browsers are: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge, Safari.

NOTE: Moving this thread to the Bugs forum.

Hello,I have cleared the cache data and deleted and reinstalled but still the same issue.Why am I only able to log in after 17:00 everyday?Why does it say downloading resources and then freezes on 57/60,58/60 and 59/60?I am using a tablet.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    In the case where the game can't download all the necessary data (downloading resources and then freezes on 57/60,58/60 and 59/60), it could mean that your device is not compatible with the latest update.
    Can you provide me with some addition technical details about the device:
    - Exact device model
    - Exact software version
    - Whats the exact amount of free space on your device?

Also, I cant exactly understand in what way are you unable to log in until 17:00.
    It seems that the game can't download all of the data. Logging in to the game occurs after everything has been updated and the game has completed the loading process.
    Are you by any chance also trying to log in through a browser? Because that would be an entirely different kind of issue.