Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: connection closed. click to reconnect

connection closed. click to reconnect

for last 1 week i am not able to play te because of this problem! just after few second of opening the game the pop-up message of connection closed appeared. i have tried clearing cache restarting browsers as well as windows too, but to no help. I have lost many games as i can't manage my squad due to this problem. please help! my system is windows 10 with 4 gb ram. ihave tried in both chrome and edge browser but same thing happens. please help ASAP! here is a screenshot of the problem
    connection closed. click to reconnect-te.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hi Mesut,

Can you try opening the game on a mobile device, or on another PC? And if you run it on a mobile device, try the same WiFi network as the one on your PC and a different one to check if there is a difference. It would help us narrow down the possible causes of this connection issue.

I have tried on another mobile device too, but same problem persists. Please help! I have not able to manage my team for last one week!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hi Mesut,

Can you try opening the game on a mobile device, or on another PC? And if you run it on a mobile device, try the same WiFi network as the one on your PC and a different one to check if there is a difference. It would help us narrow down the possible causes of this connection issue.
    I have tried in another mobile device but same problem persists. Its been two whole weeks that I am not able to play. Is anybody going to help or not???