Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't change managers name

Can't change managers name

Well, I can but it never saves it. Yes, it tells me I can change my managers name once in 60 days. Yet it let's me change it every time I log in because it never saves it. There's not much I can do wrong. Or is there?

I had it onetime that i could not change some players shirt number, but what u experiencing I never had
    WZAWZDB!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey KoRno,

I take it you're playing on a Guest account, given that you see the 60 Days message and besides if the account is linked to Facebook or Google+ you won't be able to change the name as the social-account name takes precedence over all else.

If you PM me the User ID of your account I can check things on our end here.
    You can find the User ID of your account by opening Top 11, then going to Settings and then switching to the Accounts tab to the right. It's a long number.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    You can't unlink them KoRno.

The link is permanent. If I understand correctly your account is linked to Facebook correct? If so then it means that the Facebook name will take precedence and it will be displayed by default in your Top Eleven club profile.

Btw I've written about the whole process of account linking in this post here. Check it out so you can be informed about the process if you ever decide to create additional Top 11 accounts.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Well if your Top 11 account is linked not only with Facebook (FB) but also with either Google+ or Game Center, and you delete your FB account, you will still be able to log in to your Top Eleven account but you will have to do so through mobile due to the nature of the previously mentioned social networks.

If the game account has only been linked with a FB account then deleting the FB account will cause your Top 11 account to become inaccessible. So advise that you link it to G+ or Game Center if you ever wish to delete the FB account.

Which reminds me that I should add this detail to the post I linked to your. Thank you for the question KoRno!

I have linked it to google+, but I think I'm just gonna give up and not risk losing anything. Too bad, maybe the name changing is something you could add in the game in future...? As I said earlier it's not a huge issue, just annoying. Thanks anyway for your answers.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    No worries KoRno. But ye, atm only Guest accounts can have the profile name changed. Ill forward this to the team as a suggestion though.

Do you know if there is a way to change this name through the Google+ account? I don't want to be Elated Zebra forever!!

Sometimes it still happens. Although sometimes I still experience issues with creating unique nicknames for my characters, and not just in this game. And when I need to get some unique variants about my new names, I do like to use well-known service with dunmer names which can help in such situations and give you some options to choose, among different new names.
    Last edited by gilbert15a; 08-18-2021 at 03:27 PM.