Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video offers

Apprentice

Video offers

For two weeks now I've not been able to watch video offers or even complete an offer .

Is it a general problem or I'm the only one facing this ?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey there Redeemer ^_^

Can you tell us what exactly happens when you try to complete an offer?
    Like is there an error popup, blank screen or something else? Or do you mean to say that there are simply no video offers available?

Also, check out this thread Jeeves posted about the video offers here , it could be helpful.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey there Redeemer ^_^

Can you tell us what exactly happens when you try to complete an offer?
    Like is there an error popup, blank screen or something else? Or do you mean to say that there are simply no video offers available?

Also, check out this thread Jeeves posted about the video offers here , it could be helpful.
    I can't watched a short video for cash , pack ,rest or boosters

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Are you getting any videos for boosters?

OR

Does something happen when you try to watch the videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Are you getting any videos for boosters?

OR

Does something happen when you try to watch the videos?
    I just came back to the game this season, and after having updated to the new version (the one that provides the new sponsor thing; Top Eleven v5.2 - 20th of December release), the videos do not start. When I click on 'GET FREE' at the packs area or on the side of the player, there is a sort of black screen flash but no video and no screen of a failed video or something like that. The same thing happens for 2X Training bonus, and hence don't get 2X bonus too. Before the new version was released, videos were working, but then I noticed the offers went to 1 only as compared to 4-6 on the previous version of the app. after the new version was released, and after having update the app., there is only the sort of flash - not even 1 video offer. Clearing the app. cache and reinstalling the app. have not solved the problem. So, it is very likely that the problem is related to the new updates done (not only for app. but on server also).

Last edited by Tactician; 12-23-2016 at 06:59 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    welcome back Tactician (you must update your signature - lol)
    There is a possibility it's not the fault of the new update.
    Sometimes it's the videos that have the problem.
    I have sometimes a problem for example, with Mobile Strike. There is a video which is "heavy" ? for my player.
    In some cases, when the screen gets black, you can try to tab (and let your finger there) for some sec, in the reverse arrow of the phone.
    Also tab somewhere in the black screen for 1-2 sec.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    In order to figure out what might be causing this, the issue has to be brought to the support channel. Please contact the support team, Tactician, so they can forward the technical data to the appropriate place.

I'd like to ask you @REDEEMER130, and anyone else who's having these issues to do the exact same thing. The more cases we can gather on this issue the more data we'll have to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    welcome back Tactician (you must update your signature - lol)
    There is a possibility it's not the fault of the new update.
    Sometimes it's the videos that have the problem.
    I have sometimes a problem for example, with Mobile Strike. There is a video which is "heavy" ? for my player.
    In some cases, when the screen gets black, you can try to tab (and let your finger there) for some sec, in the reverse arrow of the phone.
    Also tab somewhere in the black screen for 1-2 sec.
    Nah, this one is not working at all. It is different to what I have seen in the past concerning offer videos. In the past, I had videos where there was a pause, others a black screen with a countdown of a few seconds... but this one is different, and clearly the change has been noticed when using the previous version of the app. after the new version was released, and more clearly after the new version was installed. Two changes I noticed: after new update was released, video offers for packs went from 4-6 to 1 on the previous version of the app, but I still got two or more for 2X Training Bonus, but then I noticed that no training bonuses were added to the different areas after the training sessions were done after watching the videos for 2X bonus. This is what made me to come and have more of a look on the forum (this is how I learnt about the new update; I did not check for updates and auto update is turn off). So, then I updated to the new version, expecting that this would solve the problem, and after the update was done, no videos at all. When I click, I get a flash, and then it goes back to where it was again. The videos I recorded and uploaded are a bit short; I will record longer ones and post here to show the problem better.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-23-2016 at 02:39 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

(post removed)
    Last edited by Tactician; 01-11-2017 at 06:17 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)