Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    In your threads, administrating things up!

Post [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Hello Everyone!

Today we will talk about Video offers for boosters.

NOTE: I will also explain what to do in the case that you don't get your Token reward after completing some of the regular offers, at the end of the post.

I.
    First off - Video adverts are distributed by the service of Offer Providers. These Providers show offers based on various demographics, such as region, account history, reward amount, time of year and others according to their interests. The videos' purpose is to "advertise" to specific demographics, after all.

Thus availability of said video offers may vary each day. And by availability I mean the amount of videos you may get on a daily basis.

Now then, with that said - Not too long ago (In the merry month of May - 2016) we introduced something like a "soft-cap" to the overall amount of videos anyone can be provided by the offer providers each day.

This has been done after we analyzed a lot of data in regards to what is the availability of Videos on a global scale. Turns out that, and many have noticed this, there were some Managers out there who were receiving dozens upon dozens of boosters simply because of demographics.

And since telling the advertisers to simply "pump" more videos to people's accounts isn't an option, we decided to simply put a soft-cap that at least can minimize the disparity in availability.
    What we did was basically compromising between profit and player-experience. We want the players to have the option to manage their Clubs properly even if they lack the financial status of other folk in the world.

"Yeah, yeah... rainbows and sunshine - Just tell me what's the soft-cap then, Jeeves?" - It's lower than before.
    "Why so vague, Jeeves?" - Simple, we don't want people to abuse these soft restrictions, and believe me, giving out specific numbers provides such people the option to cheat and go around the rules.
    Keep in mind that offer availability can change and if you have the option, I suggest that you log-in and check for offers on all the supported platforms. (i.e. iOS, Android, TopEleven.com, Facebook.com)

II.
    With all of that explained, let's jump in to the recent issues that we've been having with videos.

NOTE: Depending on when you read this post this information may vary in how accurate it is. Check the "Bugs and Technical issues" forum for up-to-date info on any such subject.

The issues with videos have been among the following - Crashing of the Video stream; Crashing of the Top 11 app; Video not playing to the end; Black screen; Booster not rewarded (Many times they are just delayed a bit); And some others.

To deal with these issues we have actively been gathering information and specific names of Videos Adverts from all the Players who took the time to take screenshots, report in detail what was happening, when was it happening and basically sometimes going out of their way to help out! Thank you so much to everyone.

Having this information we've been working hard with the Offer providers in order to fix these issues.

Thus, if you EVER experience a technical issue when trying to watch a video, make sure to write to our support team about it and provide as much assistance as you possibly can. It actually helps!

III.
    Finally a couple of words about Token offers - In the case that you don't receive your reward after completing an offer for Free Tokens, you have to do the following:
    1. Go back to the Offer Wall of the Offer provider - The same place from which you took the offer.
    2. From here you will have to contact the offer provider - Usually you have to look for a button with a label similar to - "Contact Support", "Missing Tokens", etc. You get the idea (This button is usually located either at the top or the bottom of the wall or directly next to the offer)
    3. Once you find it, click/tap the button and just follow the on-screen instruction.
    4. If you are unable to open a ticket with the offer provider due to what-ever reason, just write to our support team and they will assist you!

NOTE: Administrators, Moderators and last but not least, Managers - Please redirect all "Video availability" conversations to this thread. Let's keep the place tidy and not open up new threads on the same matter on a weekly basis.

Rookie
    I have been on holiday in Turkey this past week and over the last few days I have been receiving one or two videos a day.

It is pretty pathetic really as my players are now falling behind.

Just saying.

Hi Jeeves,

First of all thank you for taking the time to clarify the current situation and offering guidance for people having issues with the offers. One thing I would like to bring up is that on at least 70% of cases I am completing offers such as download and install an app and won't receive the tokens without reporting them missing. I'm finding myself having to complain that I haven't received the tokens much more often than not in order to be rewarded as promised.

If this is the norm for these advertisement companies, the offer requirements should change from the quintessential "Download and Run" to "Download, Run, wait 4 hours for reward, send suppport ticket for missing tokens, wait 24 hours for response, send screenshot as evidence" to receive your reward.

Thank you.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    @Fabserendipity

Really sorry about the issues you've experiencing with the offers.

I personally know how annoying it can be to deal with some of the offers. I am not sure what might be causing issues for some of the players but for some reason the system of the offer provider might be unable to properly process the information about your offer completion.

We our selves don't track data when Users are completing offers so the best thing we can do on our side is to help out with the communication between our Manager and the offer provider - If you or anybody else with such issues does not receive a response from the offer provider in a few days, then you should write to our support team to request assistance with the matter.

Addicted
    Sometimes some videos are corrupted. For example, there is always a video "Game of Wars" which actually doesn't work appropriately, every time I click on it, my top11 will be shut down and I don't get any packs. It happens everyday so very annoying.

Please remove this bug and it will be greatly appreciated!

@Jeeves

Thank you for the reply. To reiterate my previous point, the communication between me and the offer providers is somewhat satisfactory but that's not the problem, I shouldn't have to communicate with the offer providers in the first place. The problem is that more often than not I am not rewarded for the completion of small offers which obliges me report the missing tokens.

Point is it almost never works smoothly, if i don't complain that my tokens are missing i will never get them. Why claim that all that is required is a simple download and run of the app when more often than not it fails to validate.

Famous
    Honestly, that's just sort of name of the game for this sort of ad provider service. It sounds like you're talking about Tapjoy, which is really one of the best at fairly crediting rewards. I'm glad Nordeus works with them.

Just accept that part of the process is taking screenshots and sending contacts. You'll learn which offers will be straightforward and which require a bit extra, or have a chance of frustration at the end (like "sorry, didn't qualify" surveys...). Make it easy by setting up a standard email to send with the offer name, screenshot added in. Add it to the process by emailing right away if you think an offer won't deliver.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    But it is necessary to contact the provider of the offer, if said offer has caused an issue.

As I explained - These offers aren't provided by our system. That's why each provider has an Offer Wall from which players can chose the offers and a lot of times get redirected further away from the Offer Wall and the Top 11 app.

This is the procedure. We can in no way verify if an offer has been completed successfully, thus the player has to write to the offer provider's support so the completion of the offer is checked and approved. Which often requires a few screenshots due to the nature of many offers being you register for the advertised service and other such.

You don't seem to be grasping my idea. These offers simply require you to download and start an app. Yet they rarely validate when you complete the offer which forces people to contact the provider, this shouldn't be happening so frequently. There's definitely an issue with offer completion confirmation that no one is addressing.

Thank you.

And what about new 2016/17 official jerseys?
    When we can expect them????????

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast