Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Pro
    I've been receiving 30 per day for the last 2 months, but I've gotten less than 15 these past 2 days

Averaging 3 per day for the last 3 weeks. But zero the last couple days. Oh well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I used to get 30 a day , now only 7. Maybe because it's start of the new season.

Famous
    You would have thought that with a little over a month to go until Christmas advertisers would be queuing up to get their products placed in such a wonderful platform like Top Eleven.
    However, it seems not. As for the last week it has been harder to put a string of adverts together (for rest packs) than.......oh I don't know.......Nordeus to release a decent update.
    Seriously, a worldwide hamburger chain, a refreshing soft beverage ( no longer made using cocaine ), BMW. Three big brands for whom I've seen adverts for in the last week should be pulling their hair out at the fact I can NOT get adverts for the rewards I want. So I ain't watching the feckers!
    An advert for money? F off.
    An advert for a treatment? F off.
    An advert for a morale boost? F off.
    An advert for a dog turd? F off.
    Give me REST PACKS! Or I won't watch the adverts.

I have a big problem right now. Few days ago I was watching videos to make my training x2 and suddenly my app crashed for first time, than I opened the app again and watched again video and it crashed again so I stopped watching videos..
    Today I tried again to watch video and now my android system restarted not just the app. I opened the app again and the phone restarted suddenly at the red screen (nordeus).
    I reinstalled the app 2 times and deleted data but its still restarting the phone. Please fix this if its possible.
    (Im using Samsung Galaxy J3 2017)

Apprentice
    For at least the past 4 months i havent received any videos at all to help boost anything for my team, why is this

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You must explain a little more your situation and do some actions.
    For example
    Are you playing from android or iOS ?
    What kind of device ?
    Wifi or Gnet ?
    Did you clean your cache mem or reinstall the game ?
    Did you reset your Google ads ID ?
    Did you use vpn ?
    Did you send a report ?

and make a test.
    Take the phone of a friend and download there TE.
    Then try to see if you can watch a vid.
    If yes, then your phone has some problem or setting.
    If no, it's your TE account.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637