Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Yes my videos are also lasting for 15 sec. and then I'm not getting greens sometime...and I'm getting 8-10 vids. for last 4-5 days
    Jeeves likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #262
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Yes my videos are also lasting for 15 sec. and then I'm not getting greens sometime...and I'm getting 8-10 vids. for last 4-5 days
    I see. Hm, do what I suggested then. If you get a 15 sec timer, just wait for a full half-minute to past. Lets see if you get boosters or not. Tell me how it went.

Famous
    I regularly get videos that last as little as 8 seconds! And they pay out!
    My biggest complaint are the f*cking ads that leave the screen totally black with no escape even before the f*ckers have started. So I have no idea which ad I need to complain to support about. Needless to say they can't help me. These ads will keep the top eleven open but I can't do anything. It can take as long as a couple of hours for the game to sort itself out so I can play again. So it's wait, force restart on the iPad or uninstall/reinstall.
    And whilst I'm here..............
    STILL NO RESPONSE TO WHAT THE "SOFT CAP" ON REST PACKS IS.
    "This is determined by the offer providers and as such top eleven has no control over the amount of videos a player is able to watch."
    Please see opening post of this thread!
    Smells like caca de vaca.
    madflo19 and achiie like this.

I have already opened a support case a week ago but haven't gotten anywhere yet.

Since the end of last season (last two days) I don't have any video buttons or 2x Bonus training buttons anymore. As mentioned I have given support screenshots etc but no further reply than we are looking into it.

Any advise here?

Thank you

Dreamer
    I haven't gotten any 2x training videos this season.
    What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I haven't gotten any 2x training videos this season.
    What is going on?
    Ah, did you get any videos for rest or morale or so?

I don't see those either.

And then I use the video button for Rests on the top it will show me the 15 secs video and then simply goes back to the screen without giving me a rest

its crap especially because I can't keep up with the bonus and not having any free videos, you are burning through your rests like a hot knife through butter he

tokens

Is there a lower limit now to how many tokens you can get for free ( watching video) ?? If your in the CL, Cup, and league, you can never keep players fit with the constant training as well, cant afford to pay for tokens, but love the game, but will need to stop soon if i cant put out a decent side

I get 15 per day and when the video doesn`t load correctly I loose that token
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

Rookie
    What country do you live?

Rookie

where to watch videos for tokens?

im in australia and i cannot find this option, it would be handy
    i get my daily rests though

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast