Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Famous
    Video ad for a company called tuenti freezes and generates the error message. Have had it for the last three days. Returns me automatically to the club shop, so causes no further problems. Or maybe it does. Will I get less videos today because the ones that have frozen will count towards my allowance?
    Anyway, if admin could let the offer providers know so that they can sort it out or get rid of the ad.
    The ad is showing ( well actually not showing) in Spain.

I got the most bizarre ad if you can even call it so. An orange loading bar for 30 sec, after that just a black screen,no X button and it made my phone freeze. Is this a bug or something.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    problem with the provider's video.
    try to tweak some buttons (the reverse/back/cancel of your mobile) or touch some part of the black screen.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    problem with the provider's video.
    try to tweak some buttons (the reverse/back/cancel of your mobile) or touch some part of the black screen.
    Nothing works. Once the screen has gone black and there's no x to touch to escape it's all over. I'll be stuck in limbo forever, or at least until the iPad/phone sorts itself out.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Video ad for a company called tuenti freezes and generates the error message. Have had it for the last three days. Returns me automatically to the club shop, so causes no further problems. Or maybe it does. Will I get less videos today because the ones that have frozen will count towards my allowance?
    Anyway, if admin could let the offer providers know so that they can sort it out or get rid of the ad.
    The ad is showing ( well actually not showing) in Spain.
    So. I'm still getting adverts for this ( insert your own expletive ) company. Up to 10 times a day. Now THAT'S clever advertising.
    Support keeps auto generating platitudes.
    Improve communication, eh?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #286
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Sorry for the issues guys.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I got the most bizarre ad if you can even call it so. An orange loading bar for 30 sec, after that just a black screen,no X button and it made my phone freeze. Is this a bug or something.
    Have you received that video again since a couple of days ago, Kenotic? Can you PM me with your account's User ID. If we check the logs we may find out more info about the video, who's providing it, etc. Also it would be helpful if you note down the time and day if you ever get this offer again. This will narrow down the list for us when reading the logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    So. I'm still getting adverts for this ( insert your own expletive ) company. Up to 10 times a day. Now THAT'S clever advertising.
    Support keeps auto generating platitudes.
    Improve communication, eh?
    Please do the same, Altiplano. PM your User ID so we can check the logs and see what we can find about this. Also I'll request the same about you noting down the time and day. Please do that if/when you get this "Tuenti" advert and let me know.

Thanks in advance guys.

Famous
    Jeeves. Not had the advert today (14/07).
    Here's hoping you've worked your magic and made it disappear.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #288
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Didn't do anything in particular. Offers/Videos do change (sometimes on a daily basis) so the thing might have just droped from your queue. Definitely write here in the thread if you get the issue again and keep what I requested in mind.

Btw about your question "Do videos that error-out count toward the total videos for the day?" - They do not! I was suspecting that this was the case but I wanted to be sure before I could confirm. The other day I had like 13 videos die off. Still reached what my soft cap seems to be of about 10-15 boosters while in total engaging with like 25 videos. So yea, it's confirmed that if a video goes faulty, you don't lose a chance to get a booster.

Famous
    Yeah. I'd thought that as a few days ago I had about ten ads from tuenti that wouldn't play but still managed to receive 20 rest packs from other videos. Thanks.

Dreamer
    Im down to 5 ads per day for last 4-5 days.
    It used to be between 15-20 prior to that.
    This looks to me like Nordeus is deliberately curbing the number of ads I can see to farms greens, since I have some tokens built up now.
    Checked with another association mate, and same for him.
    Few days after buying tokens, he reported a decrease in ads too.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast