Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    So this morning to add insult to injury the cockwombling wankpuffins refuse to pay out for a dozen free reward videos watched.
    Ticket in. But already know the response. "We don't provide the videos, sometimes pay out later in the day. Blah, blah, blah."
    What if I'd needed those rest packs NOW, not frigging later. (Or never.)
    This, perhaps should be in the vent thread. I'm gonna stop now. My blood pressure shouldn't be this high this early in the morning.
    I'm averaging 12 a day this week. 3 didn't register this morning for me. 4 hr gap later between 2 games. Fair?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    They're not correct; they could set a fixed numbers of videos for a certain period of time (3/4 months, for example), so everyone can adjust how to handle the rest packs.

Instead, wtih the current situation it's like a lottery. Every day I don't know how rest packs I can have.

Famous
    It's just so bloody frustrating that in what's supposed to be a football management game we never know what resources we'll have to manage from one day to the next.
    Yes. I understand why the "soft cap" mentioned in the first post of this thread was put in place by Nordeus. And there we have the answer as to wether or not they really do control how many free ads we can get.
    Yes. I agree that it is totally unfair that some players can get to see more ads than others depending on their geographical location.
    Yes. I accept that Nordeus is a business and therefore needs to make a profit.
    Yes. I acknowledge that thanks to token buying players I can play for free.
    But more and more Top Eleven is becoming more like a roll the dice game. And I don't think any of us really want that.
    Tell us how many free ads we can see. So we know what resources we will have. Imagine if the 6% condition gain was as random as the amount of videos we can see. How in hell would we play.
    Tired of complaining. Going into the real world for a while.

Apprentice
    Someone missing video offers for bonus 2X and adding condition, 3rd day today, or is it just me???

Rookie
    how do i get videos to run on my pc, do i need the facebook gameroom?

update, i downloaded gameroom on pc, and watched approx 28 videos, received 26 rest rewards
    Last edited by AshAdelUnitedFC; 06-04-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Famous
    Well done Nordeus.
    Your stupid offer providers have this morning managed to leave me frozen out of Top Eleven through both my iPad and my phone.
    Totally black screen doing nothing with no way to exit on the iPad.
    Totally white screen doing nothing with no way to exit on the phone.
    This is not the first time this has happened, but it hasn't happened for a few months.
    13 videos watched. Last one from Coca Cola. Which I found quite remarkable. Not often I get ads from such a global company.
    Report it to support? How!
    KenoticFC likes this.

We used to get 20 ads consistently at least twice a day, now we should hunt them down like we have nothing better to do. There are days where I get only 1 or 2. The worst are the ones that after they finish they give you the error message and you don't get the pack.
    manoc1992 likes this.

Famous
    Oooooohhh what a surprise! Just clicked on the link provided by Jeeves in response to people asking where their "earn free tokens" button had gone?
    And here we all are.
    Still no reply to this thread after months of asking for an official response to why videos are so scarce.
    And now joined by the free token video watchers.
    Austerity measures all round.
    Buy or die.
    goldsilvy and manoc1992 like this.

Rookie
    i am noticing a problem with videos in australia

the defence force 15 sec video, never rewards
    some days i get 7-8 of these,

any info to fix is handy

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #260
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshAdelUnitedFC View Post
    i am noticing a problem with videos in australia

the defence force 15 sec video, never rewards
    some days i get 7-8 of these,

any info to fix is handy
    The video goes on for only 15 sec? Do this - If you get a video with a timer of 15 sec, just wait 15 more after that. From personal experience, videos always go for 30 sec. The timer of this Defence Force ad might be off.

Interactive Videos/Ads
    Oh also, many of you might have noticed that mobile game apps began a trend of making their "video" ads interactive (Started months ago), where you have something like a mini-game. You don't have to play/do it. Wait for 30 sec and leave the add. On Android specifically there is the Back button on the display of the device (or it's panel, depending on how old the model is), and tapping the button will close the ad and return you to Top 11.

Crashing Videos/Other Tech issues.
    When it comes to video crashes and errors popping up before the video even starts, we can't do a whole lot other than contact the offer provider and have them check their own ads. :/
    We were able to get a lot of problematic videos fixed in the past like this. Takes a while but it can be done.
    If you write to our support about stuff like this (Video crashes while playing), do take a screenshot of the video while it's still playing. From what players explain it's specific videos that do this every now and then, so if you weren't able to screenshot it the first time, keep an eye out and if/when you get the video again, you know what to do.
    When you provide the screenshot to the agent on our side, he/she can look for markers via which to discern the name of the offer provider who supplied your account with the video.

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast