Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree4Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with videos

  1. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    11
    I have it too. Everytime I wanna launch a video, screen gets black and nothing happen.
    I play on a Iphone 4S.

    It might be a specific video causing this, I don't know. But plz fix it.

  2. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    40
    I'm playing on an iPhone (6) as well. Have this problem for more than a week now. This means that I already have lost about 70 to 100 extra packs. This is really annoying since it is blocking the progress of my players.

  3. #13
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc3l View Post
    I have it too. Everytime I wanna launch a video, screen gets black and nothing happen.
    I play on a Iphone 4S.

    It might be a specific video causing this, I don't know. But plz fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by svens0n View Post
    I'm playing on an iPhone (6) as well. Have this problem for more than a week now. This means that I already have lost about 70 to 100 extra packs. This is really annoying since it is blocking the progress of my players.
    That may be because the offers of your countries or the memories of your devices guys. I use 4S and never dissapointed me about the videos while often an error occurs on my Galaxy S3 and GM tablet when I try to watch the ads.

    Also, when Iphone overheats, this could occur.

  4. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    That may be because the offers of your countries or the memories of your devices guys. I use 4S and never dissapointed me about the videos while often an error occurs on my Galaxy S3 and GM tablet when I try to watch the ads.

    Also, when Iphone overheats, this could occur.
    Overheating would be strange since it often happens with the first vid when I just got onto the game.

  5. #15
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by svens0n View Post
    Overheating would be strange since it often happens with the first vid when I just got onto the game.
    Sometimes it happens to me after it is overheated, when an error occurs it closes the Top Eleven a few seconds after anyway. Then a problem with the offers in your country is possible. Have you tried to do this on another device? One more thing if you do not play Top Eleven as a guest, try to back up your personal information on it than format it. Strange but this usually solves this kind of problems. But first, try to watch the ads on another device.

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Sometimes it happens to me after it is overheated, when an error occurs it closes the Top Eleven a few seconds after anyway. Then a problem with the offers in your country is possible. Have you tried to do this on another device? One more thing if you do not play Top Eleven as a guest, try to back up your personal information on it than format it. Strange but this usually solves this kind of problems. But first, try to watch the ads on another device.
    Tried with tablet (iPad) and on that device I cant even open a single vid. Thing is that it went good for 3 months without any issue and now its every day.

    Oh yes, today I was only able to get 14 packs instead of 30. Situation is getting worse...

  7. #17
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by svens0n View Post
    Tried with tablet (iPad) and on that device I cant even open a single vid. Thing is that it went good for 3 months without any issue and now its every day.

    Oh yes, today I was only able to get 14 packs instead of 30. Situation is getting worse...
    Better than nothing I meant try another brand anyway, if you can find a different brand tablet or mobile really try it because the offers and ads differ from the brands, this could be the problem.

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Dreamer Voldara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    351
    Ah the issues with the videos are still happening?

    Just in case if you haven't guys, please write to our support team to report your complaints. Maybe it's something to do with specific videos that are available in your respective countries. The agents will be able get some tech data and system specs of the devices you're trying to watch the videos on and then forward all of it to the devs. Don't know, maybe it's the videos but it might be the devices themselves.

    Thank you for continuing to report these tho!

  9. #19
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,713
    I guess it's something with iOS
    with my android (mobile and tablet) no problem
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #20
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I guess it's something with iOS
    with my android (mobile and tablet) no problem
    I do not think so. I think it's about the ads that we are trying to watch. I tried to explain that offers differ both from countries and devices. For example, I have a completely reverse situation Nik. While I have no problem watching the ads on IOS, my Android devices often give an error. If it would be something with IOS I could also not watch the ads. Anyway, I do not have a problem as long as I can watch the ads whether on IOS or on Android. But it would be a very bothersome situation if a manager has only one device.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast