Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By dave1311

Thread: Regarding time of Association Finals

Regarding time of Association Finals

So it's the second time in a few weeks we've been scheduled to play our first leg of the Association Final at 6 AM local time.

I would like to ask, is this a case of time manipulation to the advantage of a team or is it just a random incident/bug and I'm complaining without any reason?

See, we are playing against a Dutch Association but 4 members are Malaysian. That means the first leg is at 12:00 for them and the second leg is at 22:00 when at the same time the first leg is at 06:00 and the second leg at 16:00 for us.

How is this even remotely fair? And why would anyone be obliged to wake up at 5:45 AM on a Sunday morning for a game?

In conclusion, all I want is fairness and equal chances for both Associations when it comes to Finals.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not a bug
    Also happening to all European teams vs Chinese, Vietnamese and so
    I made a suggestion here

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ion-games.html
    axd23 and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm not expecting this to be resolved anytime soon so I guess we'll have to learn to live with it...
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Plenty of times our Association has had the first leg at 4am. We are in Gold 1 where there are lots of Chinese / Vietnamese / Malaysian Associations. So it's a regular occurrence for us. But then our 8pm ko time is the middle of night for them. So you take the rough with the smooth.

KFC Loella
    Level 39
    20 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    2 Cups
    Bunzo and gizzmo like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator