Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with accessing Help in TE, Video offers and free tokens

Problem with accessing Help in TE, Video offers and free tokens

Eversince a few weeks, my TE is going crazy. I'm the manager if a well reputed team known for winning on low conditions. But now, I need rest packs. So, I try using the video offers. It fails. I reset the cache, restart my phone, uninstall and reinstall, but, the app just restarts instead of showing the video. So, I access help. Don't even ask me why! Even that causes the app to restart. So, I try to use some free token services other than Tapjoy. Even that doesn't work! So, now, my team is dropping in morale and I can't do anything. How do I rectify this problem?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey Ash

Seems like you tried everything in your power to fix the issue. :/ And it still there.

In such case please contact our support team either here or via the '?' in the app and report the problem with the adds.

As for the Free Token offer, if you completed it successfully and still didn't receive your Tokens, contact their support, due to the fact that only they have the ability to track you actions after you click on the offer and leave the Top 11 app.

How do you clear the cache in an iPad?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi Jult

I did some research online and the easiest way to do so is to reinstall the app. That should do the trick

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jult52 View Post
    How do you clear the cache in an iPad?
    I only have android but somewhere in settings ?
    a gearwheel ?
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Boa noite amigo.

Vc conseguiu resolver sua situação???

Estou na mesma situação!!!
    Já não sei o que fazer, já tentei de tudo...😡😡😡

Even the support team struggled with my issue and they still are. Clicking in game help shuts down the game