Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: can someone please explain this to me!!

Phantom Goals WTF!

2 times this week watching a game live then afterwards the opposition as been awarded an extra goal out of nowhere.

1st time 'won' the game 1-0. go out of Live Match at FT to see it recorded as 1-1.

ouch.

2nd time today .

Drawing 2-2 they score last minute goal so I lose 3-2. Come out to find the score recorded as 4-2.

Awful Awful Awful.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-11-2018 at 05:09 PM.

This has happened lots of times and can be attributed to a server issue where the final result has had to be simulated. Either that or you had a temporary drop-out of your internet connection. It is quite common but unlucky for you to happen twice in such a short space of time.

KFC Loella
    Level 40
    20 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    2 Cups
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

can someone please explain this to me!!

this has happend before but usually the game crashes and when you come back the result is different, this time i actually watched the whole thing and this was a very important match which made it even more annoying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails can someone please explain this to me!!-img_0912.jpg   can someone please explain this to me!!-img_0915.jpg  

happend to me twice in the last two matches, lost the cup and the lead in the league as a result, usually it comes with a crash to the game or whatever, but makes you wonder is it really worth the effort!! or these are just some random results that in the long run you have no control whatsoever.(won the cup match 2-1, but when i checked back it was 2-2)
    Last edited by feros; 02-11-2017 at 08:57 AM.

The match engine doesn't appear to like you
    CM-16 likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hey Feros

Unfortunately what you experienced is a connection issue. Such situations depend on your internet provider and whether or not you are using WiFi, 3G or are playing via the web/Facebook version and connected to the routher with a cable.

Sometimes your internet connection can become unstable for just a part of the second and this will result in the game desyncing with the local game-client. This may bring a fault to the simulation data and the server resets the simulation, which can bring a different result. That's why you saw one result at the end of the match, but afterwards it showed a different one.

Dreamer
    excuse but is not connection issue but update's fault. I experience this fault too today. And every time after an update.
    I have a very stable internet connection.
    I also made a sub( one Aml) and after while he appears as Dr.
    nikolgiorgos and feros like this.

Indeed this is not a connection issue from end user's side.
    We get out of synch with servers but this seems to be a network issue in server side.

It seems that although connection is stable we stop receiving some data.

This could be just the game stats.
    If you tap out of the game and tap again in the game stats are retrieved, so definetely not a connection problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey Feros

Unfortunately what you experienced is a connection issue. Such situations depend on your internet provider and whether or not you are using WiFi, 3G or are playing via the web/Facebook version and connected to the routher with a cable.

Sometimes your internet connection can become unstable for just a part of the second and this will result in the game desyncing with the local game-client. This may bring a fault to the simulation data and the server resets the simulation, which can bring a different result. That's why you saw one result at the end of the match, but afterwards it showed a different one.
    i think i mentioned it happening before, and it was ok, usually you can tell there is connection error and it happens once maybe every 5 6 season, but this is happening very often and not just me, i just happend to have the screen shot from the result at 90'. but idont think its just connection.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    threads merged as talking about the same problem
    "hidden" connection lost
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast