Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

Apprentice
    I checked all the 48 games in my tournament, everytime is higher level club wins. And with clean sheet.
    Bog Igre likes this.

Rookie
    I believe my association fell victim to the same problem the original poster found. At first we were incensed and I almost filed a complaint to ask the support team to see if the other team was cheating, but thankfully I saw this thread first. Please see:

Exhibit A: Team "The Bad Company" wipes their opponent before meeting us in the final
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot_20170304-175804.jpg

Exhibit B: "The Bad Company" then faces us in the final
    Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot_20170304-180515.jpg

Across TWENTY association matches, they didn't conceded a single goal. And these were all competitive Gold Division 1 teams.
    Bog Igre likes this.

Apprentice
    Whatever the compensation is, must come with a written notice. Because not everyone browsed the forum here. Not even 1/1000 gamers are here. I can see my teammates felt seriously dejected. Some might quit playing altogether.

the bug is in friendly games by associations, too....

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well Santa, you 're n my mind and in the same place with our group.
    Everyone can do mistakes.
    We 're not perfect.
    But it's good to admit it and try to rectify.
    So I sent a ticket to support and asked not for token but to give us the missing points so to stay in Gold 1.

Attachment 78598
    I hope they 'll do[/QUOTE]

well, no
    demote to Gold 2
    madflo19 and woopypooky like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Strange thing to see in my calendar the last semi final and final of FA tournament from last season , and it's on 31th march and 1th april lol

Is  there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?-screenshot_20170305-075643.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Whatever the compensation is, must come with a written notice. Because not everyone browsed the forum here. Not even 1/1000 gamers are here. I can see my teammates felt seriously dejected. Some might quit playing altogether.
    that's true.
    There must be something to warn all the players worldwide about this situation.

* if not that this tournament should stop and cancelled as this bug was detected.

Addicted
    Obviously results can't be cancelled now the new season has started !

Even if you got points monday , promotion and demotion are now done , so i suggest you not to hope too much about missing promotion or staying in same division , the fact is that the bugs came at the worst time : the last week end of last season ....
    nikolgiorgos and Bog Igre like this.

if there is a will, there is a way
    madflo19 likes this.

Something's wrong with top eleven today.
    After maintenance, offer player 79 token but player is 5 star.
    I don't get the league money.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast