Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

I doubt that problem is completely fixed and that's why many of us had some outrageous results this weekend (either against us or with ourside)...

Quote Originally Posted by jjbellaubi View Post
    I dont know if the bug is fixed or not but i think my results on the final matches of yesterday were pretty strange. Playing with a similar quality team (91% for me, 93% for him) i won both matches by 0-6 and 5-0. Of course there could be explanations like other team players being in low form, low morale or so, but I found strange a balance of 11-0 against a similar quality team....

Same way i think after specific matches that maybe i was trolled... i wonder what happened when i smash so hard a similar quality team
    What was your oppo's level? What was yours?
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 03-20-2017 at 08:14 PM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Lvl 3 vs lvl 4

This is totally fixed for Asso mates, but the Friendly match in Asso isn't fix
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425