[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-capture.jpg

Name: Clover 13
    Founded: 21-03-2015
    Club Level: 24

Post#1: Clover 13 showcase, theme, general info
    Post#2: Clover 13 trophy room, season stats
    Post#3: Clover 13 players statistics

I decided to switch the theme of Clover 13 team. (15/04/2017)
    So, it was a good timing, to create my team's showcase and keep it updated.

Till now it was a selection of global legendary players, but I decided to make it a tribute to the team I am fan of, Panathinaikos FC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panathinaikos_F.C.
    Panathinaikos is one of the biggest clubs here in Greece, with many national trophies, and some years back with some very solid good performances in European cups, which made him a well known team in Europe (or at least I hope it is )
    Team is not at the best form right now, due to economic issues mostly, but ok.. once green always green.

Team’s emblem is clover.
    Team’s ultra fans club name is “Gate 13”.
    So TE11 team’s name “Clover 13”

The players that will participate in Clover 13 will be legendary players of Panathinaikos' history.
    Most of them will be from 1980s+, as I am not so old to remember before that.

Below is a pool of players that are going to be used/renamed, trying to stick them in their original positions. (it is not finalized but a good pool to begin with.)

Goalkeeper
    I retain only one GK in my team, and only one GK is in my heart.

Józef Wandzik , nickname “Mountain”, appearances 249, retired.
    The nickname says everything needs to be said. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn51b6QoVx4
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-wandzik.jpg

Defenders

Giourkas Seitaridis, appearances 118, retired.
    One of the most talentful DRs in Greece, contributing much in Euro 2004 cup winning. Played also for Porto, Atletico Madrid, Dynamo Moscow. Legendary goal and great appearance against ManU made Alex Ferguson question.. Who is this Giourkas? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIOke70AOLs
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-seitaridis.jpg

Stratos Apostolakis, appearances 249, retired.
    Switched from Olympiacos (main rival) to Panathinaikos and remained till the end. No much technique, but endless condition, strong right foot and very passionate player.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-apostolakis.jpg

René Henriksen, appearances 136, retired.
    Maybe my favorite central defender Panathinaikos had. Denmark's best libero. One of the few defenders that were defending with their brain and not their physic. Great Rene working as a scout now.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-henriksen.jpg

Giannis Kalitzakis , nickname “Ninja”, appearances 260, retired.
    The opposite of Rene. Different era. The nickname “ninja” indicates what kind of defender he was. On the overall no-one would pass him… alive.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-kalitzakis.jpg

Marinos Ouzounidis, appearances 136, retired.
    One more libero defender defending with his brain. Currrently he is the coach of Panathinaikos FC. Reached semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-marinos.jpg

Takis Fyssas, appearances 130, retired.
    A classic passionate DL with many appearances with Greece NT as well, winning the Euro 2004.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-fissas.jpg

Defensive Midfielders

Angelos Basinas, appearances 199, retired.
    Started as a DR, when Paulo Souza joined the team, he learnt him the DMC positions, and after that he became one of the best Greek DMCs. Very good right foot and FKs. This goal is sticked in my memory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ttEHxgWTM
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-basinas.jpg

Velimir Zajec, appearances 67, retired.
    Not many appearances with the team but played in a good era and afterwards he also coached the team. A very technique player with great passing skills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8VtgR9RVU
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-zajec.jpg

Midfielders

Juan José Borrelli , nickname "Jota Jota", appearances 86, retired.
    Our beloved Argentinian "Jota Jota". Attacking player with great technique. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlYn8FVwT8
    Attachment 80659
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-borelli.jpg

Juan Ramón Rocha , nickname “The Indian”, appearances 227, retired.
    Rocha is a whole chapter of Panathinaikos history. Great success as player, as coach, as academy coach, as scout. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P86viB1Ghjw
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-rocha.jpg

Giorgos Karagounis, appearances 231, retired.
    A great passionate midfielder, played also for Inter, Benfica and Fulham. He is one of those players that he has 100% but he will player 90’ like a 140%. Known also for his tendency to fall easily to gain some fouls lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2PKrE9zgs
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-karagounis.jpg

Attacking Midfielders

Giorgos Donis , nickname “The Train”, appearances 107, retired.
    A classic AMR, flank midfielder, if he started to run, the train was unstoppable. One of the most historic iconic runs/goal in greek football history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emqV0Bo25vc
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-donis.jpg

Dimitris Saravakos , nickname “The Kid”, appearances 254, retired.
    A player with the finest technique, 4th scorer in clubs history, The Kid was loved and never been forgotten. Our number 7. Who f$#%s CR7? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JyoiGAXkGw
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-saravakos.jpg

Mimis Domazos , nickname “The General”, appearances 510, retired.
    The General holds the record for Panathinaikos appearances, one of the most iconic green figures. Scored 134 goals, he was the classic 10, I think in Top 11 he would be the assist legend. A mind, a player way forward from his era. Never seen him playing on the field.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8aUThds4Fs
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-domazos.jpg

Sebastián Leto , appearances 93, still on.
    An attacking midfielder, mostly on left flank, if his legs were not fragile this player would make a top career in European fields. Finest technique, defenders mostly tackled him down with fouls in order to stop him, as getting him the ball is quite impossible. Fans love me as he is the typical stubborn, badass, latin player who can switch the tempo of the game.
    He deserves your watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEB2GN7oIF0
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-sebastian-leto.jpg

Strikers

Krzysztof Warzycha, appearances 390, retired.
    2nd in appearances in club history, 1st score in club history with 245 goals! A real goal machine, the striker we are looking in top11 but we cannot find. Every touch was a goal, his stats were crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14Bf7lX1u4
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-warzycha.jpg

Marcus Berg , appearances 97, still on.
    Marcus joined in 2013, and he is scoring a bunch of goals every season. Currently the most beloved figure in Panathinaikos squad and one of the best strikers ever joined the team. He is climbing top scorers of club history, right now at 8th position.
    I love him not only for his finishing but also for his vision on the field. He is the mind of team’s attacking development.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOBd7AS2omw
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-berg.jpg

Djibril Cissé , appearances 61, retired.
    You know there are some players that just come in, they bond with the fans, and that’s it. Nothing to say about Djibril. I believe if the broken legs set back were not there, he would be one of the best strikers in Europe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm6ydkvny1Y
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-cisse.jpg

Nikos Liberopoulos, appearances 186, retired.
    One very charismatic player with nice dribbling and good finishing. Right now he is the technical manager of the team.
    Best dribble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSGOwayeds
    What a goal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2_E88QbIMg

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-libe.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 12-09-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Post#2 Reserved for Clover 13 team's trophy room and season stats

Brief history classroom
    As you can check from the trophy room, Clover 13 is not a high-end trophy winner team.
    This is because for many levels, I was not so active, I retained just a 5star team, I did just the basics.

At Season 20 I joined the forum. I decided that the game may had more to give me, so I joined to retrieve more info of how can boost my team.
    And I was right. In here I found useful tips and guides from experienced managers which helped me having more solid performances and grab much more trophies.

Not a treble yet though which is the big target of the team.

Below I will keep updated an overall trophy room, and provide a link to the season overview from now on (Season 27+)

Clover 13's Throphy Room
    No Nivea participation yet, so no trophy.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-thophy.jpg

Clover 13's Cups per season

Season 1
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season1.jpg

Season 2
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season2.jpeg

Season 3
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season3.jpeg

Season 4
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season4.jpeg

Season 5
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season5.jpeg

Season 6
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season6.jpeg

Season 7
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season7.jpeg

Season 8
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season8.jpeg

Season 9
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season9.jpeg

Season 10
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season10.jpeg

Season 11
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season11.jpeg

Season 12 Inactive
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season12.jpeg

Season 13 Inactive
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season13.jpeg

Season 14 Inactive
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season14.jpeg

Season 15
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season15.jpeg

Season 16
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season16.jpeg

Season 17
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season17.jpeg

Season 18
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season18.jpeg

Season 19
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season19.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Post-forum era begins

Season 20
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season20.jpeg

Season 21
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season21.jpeg

Season 22
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season22.jpeg

Season 23
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season23.jpeg

Season 24
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season24.jpeg

Season 25
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season25.jpeg

Season 26
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season26.jpeg

Season 27 Tanking season
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season27.jpeg

Season 28 Clover 13 refactored (Overview)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season28.jpg

Season 29 (Overview)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season29.jpeg

Season 30 (Overview)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season30.jpg

Season 31 (Overview)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season31.jpeg

Season 32 (Overview)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season32.jpeg

Season 32 (Overview)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season_33.jpeg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 09-18-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    madflo19, Nick Lizas and Tyltyl like this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Post #3 Reserved for Clover 13's players and stats.

Unfortunately new version does not keep good track of some stats, eg top assist player.
    No time to keep my own stats, so I will post stats based on what new version provide.

* Club appearances are taken from CM (Club Matches) area which calculates for how many matches a player is present in the squad

All-time Top Scorer Player

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-cisse_end.jpg

All-time Top Appearances Player

Ouzounidis was bought as 18yo, nordgen fast trainer.
    2 positions and SA assigned, made him a key player of my defense covering and well performing in all positions.
    Appearances on squad: 293
    Appearances on club matches: 227 (He will soon break the top appearances of Fiorillo, 234)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-ouzou1.png[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-ouzou2.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-marinos.jpg

Clover 13's Legends

(Unfortunately I have lost a backup and lost some old screenshots. It will be filled with some of the above players when they change team/retire)

Last Glance of Club's History in old version (17/04/2017)
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-old_vers.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 09-10-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    madflo19, nikolgiorgos and Tyltyl like this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Page is mostly done. Shame on me I have not kept track of my older records of the team.
    The good thing is that with refactoring is like a new start, and most top positions players/legends are currently active on squad, so nothing much lost.

Drop by, take a look and throw me up some suggestion-enhancements I could have in my team's showcase.

Cheers!
    -->Team Showcase<--

Djibril Cissé is typically the first scorer in Clover's history by today. [169] (stats will be renewed at the end of season)

Being at 23yo currently, much more goals ahead
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-cisse.jpg  
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-22-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    madflo19 and khris like this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Marinos Ouzounidis, top appearance player of Clover, reached 300 club matches. Nice.[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-2017-04-21-22.40.27-1002x66.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-marinos.jpg  
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-22-2017 at 10:04 AM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Season 28 Overview

Clover was not participating in champions league.
    League was an easy case. Tried to finish with only wins but 2 troll results in a row were enough not to achieve this.
    +110 goal difference not bad.

Cisse was the league top scorer. And multiple players in the League top stats (missed the shot )
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-screenshot_2017-04-29-14-06-09-385.jpg

In the cup I reached the final but unfortunately did not succeed in winning it.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season28.jpg

ps. I ve been losing a bit my patience with the game.
    Too many "wrong" features.
    Too many bugs.
    Too many ridiculous results.
    Pff...
    madflo19 likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Please share your tactics and orders
    I want to use yours you are very successful

No much to say about this season.
    No excitement at all.
    Out of cup from first round with the incredible statistic: 41 shoots,7 on target,0 goals in 2 matches
    Oppo scored one goal via FK lol

Out of champions league with an extreme ****ed up troll result that looked like asso crazy result:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...est-peace.html

League pretty easy. No loss. But above troll were so disappointing that I wont to forget this season
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-seasonleague.jpg

I will start with a 100% Q this season, I will not powertrain for 7stars
    Only one addition for new season which seems pretty nice.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-screenshot_2017-05-28-21-56-03-529.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Djibril Cissé is typically the first scorer in Clover's history by today. [169] (stats will be renewed at the end of season)

Being at 23yo currently, much more goals ahead
    I remember I had a player with same name that was a epic fail, 3 goals in 26 league matches been a scout and trained... till 7* if Im not wrong lol
    Good that worked for you this player xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast