Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: A WTF match which needs an explanation to rest in peace

A WTF match which needs an explanation to rest in peace

So today I had the second leg of champions league.
    Oppo with similar quality.

1st leg I won 2-1, I could score more but despite 25 total shots only 5 were on target and 2 in the goal
    A WTF match which needs an explanation to rest in peace-screenshot_2017-05-16-23-00-55-054.jpg

2nd leg, I set up 4141 defensive tactics, trying have a close game as I had the advantage of winning first game.
    Half time was 6-0 against me.
    Oppo at half time had 7 or 8 shots on target and 6 of them was a goal.
    Tried to switch the route of the game, but it was uncontrollable.
    Felt like I was playing against a +5 level opponent or all my players were out of position.
    Final score 8-2 with ratings that I do not get even when I tank and i misplace on purpose the players.
    A WTF match which needs an explanation to rest in peace-oppo.jpgA WTF match which needs an explanation to rest in peace-rate.jpgA WTF match which needs an explanation to rest in peace-screenshot_2017-05-16-23-02-02-839.jpg

----------------------------------------

What could have gone wrong?
    My team was with full condition/morale/bonus.

Can anyone notice this single or multiple factors that could result in such chaotic game engine behavior?
    For sure it seems that there is a combo of factors that is calculated completely wrong by the game resulting to ****ed up situations.

Such kind of scores are seen mostly in associations. But thing are getting worse and spreading,

-----------------------------------------

PS.
    With my second team I had the same exactly behavior from the opposite side.
    I won a good opponent 8-1 (!!) , my players seemed invincible.
    At first leg same exactly teams and setup and I struggled into a narrow 1-0 win.
    So for moan haters, I do not moan, I try to figure out the game engine.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This season I 'm staying level so in some games I 'm using 1-2* players I have for GK.
    (playing out of position of course).
    The lower rate I had for those goalies, was 4.8
    I don't understand how your GK , a normal one (lol) almost 7*, got a 4
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    The big question is if your opponent watched his game and managed it ?
    Cloverfield and nash123 like this.

Same here. Equal opponent, missing manager. First game won 2:0, second lost 4:0 (biggest lost ever).
    Cloverfield likes this.

That 73% shot efficiency triggers me so so badly...

We're not shooting free throws in basketball, this is supposed to be a football manager simulation game for Christ's sake.

I would destroy my cell phone instantly if that happened to me, I feel so sorry for you bro...
    Cloverfield and Nezivor like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

we all had facing this situation sometime......i get so pissed when that happens.......and if you try to change things, you cant.....game simply is for the other side even if you putt 11 player at front or at back...i already did it and the team doesnt respond, oponent is too danm strong........the game is broke at some point i believe so........and the funny part is that on the other side no one is at the helm......is an auto team from devil itself

Apprentice
    it happened to me also, but that time I trained my players until condition decreased to 0% and than used green packs to recover it to 99%. ) .
    Cloverfield likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Apprentice
    Anyhow ..this season I had only one ****ty match.

A WTF match which needs an explanation to rest in peace-dd.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Famous
    Nothing I can see based off the screenshots, that could cause that. Result looks very strange and I would have thought those tactics would have produced a positive result. Sorry, that happened to you.

Only think I can think of would be if the opponent is a crazy power-trainer, like a former loan exploiter, that has had his team reduced back towards 120%, following several seasons sitting at 9* average.
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    it happened to me also, but that time I trained my players until condition decreased to 0% and than used green packs to recover it to 99%. ) .
    That is a good point, but it does not apply here.
    I have barely trained my players in the morning of that day, just to get the 10% bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Only think I can think of would be if the opponent is a crazy power-trainer, like a former loan exploiter, that has had his team reduced back towards 120%, following several seasons sitting at 9* average.
    Hm elaborate a bit, so if his players were previous 9* players, you mean that they have better performance maybe because of their individual highlighted skills are pretty high?
    It is a good point but:
    a. checking he is for too long in a non-loan trick association
    b. in first match I did not experience the similar pattern

So I conclude that it cannot be either

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    The big question is if your opponent watched his game and managed it ?
    Surprisingly (for this season) he watched the match!
    He had hald of stadium full and he was the only one in.
    I was watching with a bunch of supporters, having a +11% advantage for me in total

-----
    What Nik said is a very good point.
    At the seasons I tank, I misplace my players and play an "illegal-bull**** formation.
    I do not get such low rating for my players.
    And most times my players due to tanking may play exhausted due to powertraining.
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 05-17-2017 at 05:32 AM.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast