Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I remember I had a player with same name that was a epic fail, 3 goals in 26 league matches been a scout and trained... till 7* if Im not wrong lol
    Good that worked for you this player xD
    I was pretty lucky that he worked for me. I needed to replace my previous old star player, and I could not find a descent attacker in market.

So I found an st 18yo fast trainer, and without "testing" him I spent 200 greens to assign positions , ability and quality!

Glad he returned the investment although gradually now he will be a replacement in my team
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Season 30 overview

Belated but ok
    My team was a 100% quality team nothing special.
    It was the last season of some great players who have been for more than 5 seasons in the team.
    So I wanted to see how they will cope.

Anyway league had one competitor, it was easiest than the table looks like, but in the last matches i had many troll results in a row, and it was a close call.
    Other than that semi finals in cup, and just passed the group stage in chl.
    +1 level oppos of course and it was too hard too soon

After running season 31, I will tank and freshen up my team

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-screenshot_2017-06-25-01-21-52-701.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season30.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

This season with clover 13 I try to get my first treble with a medium team. Especially my defenders seem weak.

But I am first in league, reached cup final, and I am in chl semi finals.

Whatever the result of this season will be, many of my players grew old (not too old but enough old not to be able to train them with lack of greens anymore)

So next season I will start tanking, I will tank for 1 or 2 seasons I have not decided yet.
    But what I did decided is that most of my old-dogs players will leave at the end of this season.

Cisse first club scorer, and Ouzounidis first in appearances will not be anymore in the team, as well as some other players that contributed too much in titles won in last seasons.
    So here is some of them (PS some of the replacements will reuse some of the names ):
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-screenshot_2017-07-15-11-20-20.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-cisse_end.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-marinos_end.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-karagounis.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-ouzounidis.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-saravakos.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-domazos.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-cisse.jpg
    -->Team Showcase<--

Have not updated last two seasons so here I am.

Season 31

As wrote above I had a team just over 100%. Did really well.
    Almost treble, but i lost in chl semifinals.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season31.jpeg

Season 32

I had to sell many of my legends, So I decided to buy fresh new 18yo players and tank.
    It was the absolute tanking season.
    Chl and cup won, and last on in the league...
    I guess if i decided to play for treble, would I win it or diced would not roll in favor of me?
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season32.jpeg

I guess I have to introduce some of my new players old Panathinaikos legends.
    I will do corrective moves from now on, I am not sure if I will tank again.. and I am not sure if will keep a team 7stars+
    The good part is that I have plenty of tokens, so each season I can buy 1-2 recommendation fixed 7star players.
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-apostolakis.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-asano.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-borelli.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-gonzales.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-ivan.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-kapsis.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-saravakos.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-silva.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-souza.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-vazexa.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-wandzik.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Season 33

Good season.
    Won the league where I had a very strong competitor 130%+ quality.
    Grabbed the champions were I faced a really solid team in finals and I really enjoyed the match
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-final.jpg

I reached semi-finals in cup where I face Altiplano FC
    In-forum battle. Close games and very defensive, 0-2 and 1-0 loss-win and out of the final.

As long as the trophy room show 3 titles I am satisfied, but I really need this treble badly

BTW it was the last time I tanked.
    No tanking anymore.

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-seasn33_stats.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season_33.jpeg
    madflo19 and Bong_FC like this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

first treble.
    only wins.
    happy clover.

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season_stats.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-league.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-league2.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-cup.jpg[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-chl.jpg
    madflo19, brolly and Toxcatl like this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Santa claus brought me a green gift and it feels nice and cool

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-capture.jpg

Also my winning streak extended to 100+, let's see how this will go.
    Of course this means that second treble in a row has been secured.

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-capture1.jpg
    madflo19 and talisman like this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season1.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-season.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-league_stats.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-cup.jpg
    [CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-chl.jpg

[CLOVER 13] Panathinaikos FC Legends ♣-history.jpg
    talisman likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12