Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cloverfield
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Bug11..LEAVE the game ASAP...Horrible support

Bug11..LEAVE the game ASAP...Horrible support

We few friends have started this game almost 1 year ago. Form the very beginning we faced some issues and bugs and reported to support.
    Initially they told us they are working on it but till now we have not received a single solution. Now they are giving us template answer that raising the same issue again and again will delay the solution!!!!!

Extremely fed up with the support quality and Bugs.
    Finally decided to quit the game.. Before leaving I want to share my personal experience with new comers.

> The game was not designed as user friendly. Usually if you don't spend much you wont win. Even the Tokens are so expensive compare to any other games available in play store.

> Even if you spend there is no security on your Tokens. Suppose you are bidding after some round there will be disconnection issue with their server and you will lost all the Tokens (eventually support will claim you have a poor coverage and they had no issue in their server).
    Being the Telecom Engineer of very own network i had the luxury to take the traces and found network sent Equerry links but never got respond from Nordeus server. Never..Each time i have simulated and found there are significant delay which most networks will treat as timed out.
    When i challenged them they have given me 5 tokens and 5 boosters each to bribe ...lol.. But I am sure lots of people didn't receive any sort of compensation as the support is very cunning and dishonest.

> You will loose with totally **** team with no managers ..lower level...no support.. what we call Bot..
    Even you have good preparation ..good condition ..good support you will loose matches to a team lower than your level...with no support ..no valid formation...no managers... They have recently modified their logic but this issue is happening with all new/old managers.
    Most importantly match results are somehow pre-determined.

> They have lately introduces Recommended players which is good source of income for Nordeus... you can buy a very good young player with around 80 USD. Wow.. I bought too. So many. But for last 8 months i have received recommendation for only 2 position. Same thing happened for my friends. No solution received.

> There is a huge discrimination when you receives boosters. Some will get 5 adds (videos) some will get 40. And it's a continuous process. Rich will be rich and poor will be poor. Support claims it's random. But i have tested with to accounts in same server..same location...same level ..One account received 20+ adds every day with 2 times 2X training offer another team received 5 adds with 1 2X training offer every day. Just curious how come watching videos is the only free option to gain boosters !! A manager spent whole day in top 11 but received 5 boosters but some spend 10-20 min gets 5.
    By the way with 5 booster everyday you can't run any team. Either you have to buy or quit..As i said this game is not user friendly and Nordeus team is money grabbing wh**e.

> Full of bugs..(disconnection/loosing with ghost team/Token loss every day there will be new bugs and eventually support will give there template answer and if you speak rude they will warn you...lol.

> During live match you will get disconnected or unable to do substitute or game result will be changed after the match. Support will suggest you to reload the game. which will take time and in the mean time you will loose key battle.

> Recently they have introduced Association tournament which is another money making tournament for them. Daily 4 match is insane and if you want to compete all of them you have to buy Tokens to make the com condition good. With 5-10 booster which is impossible.

We all love football crazily and that they have targeted...People are spending money and for their crazy lovable game and that's the target of Nordeus. Wish they had made the game for all not only for rich people.

Finally thanks for reading and considering my article.
    Note: I won treble in last 3 season and won 2 cups every season (except 1st 2 season as i haven't spent then)

Rookie
    > The game was not designed as user friendly
    - BS. I dont spend any money and I win almost every turnament. My friends as well.
    You should just analyze your game more and understand how every feature of tactics work.

> Even if you spend there is no security on your Tokens. Suppose you are bidding after some round there will be disconnection issue
    -Never happened to me. Heard about this couple times, but it is definitely very rare, so, it cannot be the real problem

> You will loose with totally **** team with no managers ..lower level...no support.. what we call Bot..
    -It may happen if you play attacking football and your opponent has defensive set. Or your formation and your tactics goes against each other. Sometimes, managers only make it worse, preventing their high quality players from playing good. Anyway, learn how to play, dont blame Nordeus

> They have lately introduces Recommended players
    -Never buy them. Its the waste of tokens. Go to the transfer market and buy the same players 10-20 times cheaper

> There is a huge discrimination when you receives boosters
    -Agree here

> Full of bugs
    -Agree here as well

> Recently they have introduced Association tournament which is another money making tournament for them.
    -BS. Association matches dont take any condition, on opposite for the wins you receive extra boxes

-It may happen if you play attacking football and your opponent has defensive set. Or your formation and your tactics goes against each other. Sometimes, managers only make it worse, preventing their high quality players from playing good. Anyway, learn how to play, dont blame Nordeus

> You can't deny the game logic sometimes behaves ****. so don't act like paid agent of Nordeus ..I bet your career achievement is not good as mine, so before stating such offensive word 1st learn you are not the only manager who plays this game. May be as good as you or better than you..cheers

-you do not need spend to win. Most managers in here do not spend. Read some tutorial more. Argument invalid.

-It is valid that there network issues from server side that result sometimes in reduced experience, but many managers with such issues have been compensated and when it happens it is rare or insognificant

-It happens. Some games ate fixed and you lose but sometimes it means you have not managed your team well. For the second you have to learn and improve, for the first no much you can do but the % on the overall is really low, learn to lose.

-recommended players is a great feature if you buy wisely but you are correct that feature is not working well as positions recommended are recycled.

-There is a reginal descrimantion due to the local adverts and the ammount of loal available advertisements, but after the cap was introduced differences are not high and cannot have real impact.

-everyday new bugs? No. There are some bugs but the ones that are pain in our ass are rare. But there is room for improvement

-disconnecting from the game is rare

-with associations you do not lose condition, behavior is like challenged to friendly. No impact after match completed. It could be challenging, it need good planning but 100% feasible withput overconsuming resources

On the overall you have some valid arguments, but you are exaggerating.
    Did an oppo team hurt you?
    Did you feel neglected by your asso friends?
    Have you had some hard times in the showers after the match?

Not sure, but as it is a game, take it slow, have fun and dont spend too much
    Bunzo likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I would say that you are right in few points but wrong in others.
    For example (as the title of your thread saying about support)
    But I am sure lots of people didn't receive any sort of compensation as the support is very cunning and dishonest.
    I don't remember reading such a post in the forum except some cases with free tokens from providers (but this is most of the times the fault of them or because of a bad communication ).

Even if it happened in support, Jeeves or Voldara usually are willing to help from here too.
    Actually this forum is a great benefit for a regular T11 player in many things.
    k1tb likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html