Thread: Changing regeneration time?

Rookie

Changing regeneration time?

Players get 6% of condition every three hours. I know when this regeneration happens, I know when I play next match, so I can arrange training to make use of maximum energy and to have players fully rested before the match. But, today, I trained just after the noon, came back for evening match, and saw players not rested - because the regeneration time was different, moved forward by some two hours!

Why this happens? It wasn't first time, it happens quite often, few months ago there were few days when it seemed to change few times every day, so planning of training was almost impossible...

Rookie
    And again, in the morning regeneration is delayed by half an hour, compared to the evening...

Support said this happens because the server can go offline for some time or somehing like this.
    It happens every few days, sometimes every day, sometimes it stays for 5-7 days. I am watching this time carefully, because I do trainings just as you do. These shifts are usually 30-60 minutes, and even if it goes forward too much, your players will lack only 6% of CL more, not that much. Strange thing, but this actually has never happend to me, not even once.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Well, the thing here is this delay is always going in the wrong direction and this may result in your training being less efficient because your team lacks this 6% recovery. Annoying.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Exactly.. This happened just few days ago - in the evening I knew that next day morning I will have two regenerations before first match, so just enough to get bonuses back to 40%, but then I woke up, realized that the regeneration time had moved and I will have only one regeneration before the match. Annoying, as I had to decide - give up bonuses and play with rested players? - or get bonuses and have players a bit tired? - or spend greens?...

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, the thing here is this delay is always going in the wrong direction and this may result in your training being less efficient because your team lacks this 6% recovery. Annoying.