Thread: getting response to raised ticket??

Thumbs up getting response to raised ticket??

Does anyone else find that they get no response on tickets raised with game issues or is it just me? I have been playing the game for 2 weeks and have raised 4 tickets with game issues/bugs so far and have not received a single reply on any of them. Is this normal for these guys or am I just being unrealistic on expecting a replay within 2 weeks. Does the support team even exist or am I wasting my time paying for a game that is essentially unsupported.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I always got, I don't know what to say, just keep sending...

But did you insult anyone in the ticket? If yes, is explain everything...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I think there are tonnes of tickets everyday so give them some time to reply but mind sharing what was your complaint because sometimes they don't entertain certain request. So far they have reply to all my complaints
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

MDKII
    Please check the Support site again and login there.. According to what I'm seeing, both tickets you submitted have had a response and one was resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Please check the Support site again and login there.. According to what I'm seeing, both tickets you submitted have had a response and one was resolved.
    LOL he wait until they call him at home
    And i think they don`t respond to tickets if they have same ticket from 10000000 people , they just take in count and trying to fix it !

There was a bug on my formation, I can't set blue arrow on my RB/RWB. Took them a day or two to resolved it. Very professional.

Yeah, i realised I have to login to support site to check the response, I was expecting an email reply. All sorted