Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Froot Loops ad doesn't work

Dreamer

Froot Loops ad doesn't work

I'm trying to farm greens and I get the Froot Loops ad over and over and over. It doesn't reward me anything and instead gives me "An error occurred while loading the offers"
    The only error was not giving me my reward, I have lost so many greens cause of this.
    Note: None of the other ads cause them issue, i have restarted T11 several times, no change.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for the feedback, @BridgeGoth

We are aware of the issue with Froot Loops and I wish to inform you, that both the devs and the provider of the add are searching for a solution to the issue.

In the meantime, your patience will be highly appreciated!

Any chance you will be increasing the daily booster videos back to the initial limit @Voldara? Seems to have gotten less recently, and I've gotten a Nutri-Grain Presents advert a few times now which is about 12+ minutes long and there's no way for me to skip it if I want the booster reward. It's just ridiculous if you ask me...

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    @JustinXl , just to make sure, do you mean there is an ad, which is 12 minutes long? I haven't come across such a thing...

Any chance you can take a screenshots of it? That will help a lot with the investigation.

I will be reporting this tho, I doubt watching a 12 minute long ad for 1 booster is a nice experience...

Ooohhh
    12 minutes!!
    I got one about 6 minutes

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, @BridgeGoth

We are aware of the issue with Froot Loops and I wish to inform you, that both the devs and the provider of the add are searching for a solution to the issue.

In the meantime, your patience will be highly appreciated!

The other thing about the Froot Loops ad, is that even with my sound off, it STILL plays sound! This is very very annoying and would be quite disturbing if that happened in the wrong environment.
    Can I get 25 greens a day every day until this is fixed? Cause I can't do anything with this bug since it's the only ad I get.