Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: cant run the app on my tablet

Exclamation cant run the app on my tablet

hey guys, after this update i cant open the game on my tablet...im using an Asus tablet with the android version 5.0.2 and the game start loading and as soon as it finish loading he shootdown....i re-start it and the same happen...already removed the app and reinstal it but is no way to make it work any ideas???

Happened to me as well. I cleared data, and it worked. But clearing data, which forces a re-downloading of 'resources' is tantamount to uninstalling and re-downloading I guess.. so I don't know.

Same with me, I have some tabs / phone from jelly bean to nougat install/reinstall, cleaning cache reboot the phone, still no luck.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Everyone,

Make sure to write to our support team about this - https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

We're gathering info on these cases as we're trying to find the cause of the issue, so contacting support is the best way for you to provide our side with the tech data we'll require. Thanks in advance.

Moving thread to Bugs and Tech forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Make sure to write to our support team about this - https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

We're gathering info on these cases as we're trying to find the cause of the issue, so contacting support is the best way for you to provide our side with the tech data we'll require. Thanks in advance.

Moving thread to Bugs and Tech forum.
    Hi jeeves is there any new progress related to this problem?

mine is solved......after re instaling the game like 7 to 10 times now owrks perfectly

I have the same problem with one team, but when I change team it works fine. Very strange.
    Reported.

and the problem is back.....after 2 or 3 days working, and this morning had worked, noe after lunch dont work....it just shootdown for it self as the first time....reported also.....