Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 79 token player... 119% shows only as 99% in squad

Rookie
    Well now I'm doubting myself seeing that, I swear I saw 119% when I compared to my current player

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Mine was 99% today. Nearly bought as the new star graphic threw me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    LeManiaque likes this.

Rookie
    you should open a ticket regarding this. Support team contacted me and they can take away player and refund tokens.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
    you should open a ticket regarding this. Support team contacted me and they can take away player and refund tokens.
    I did and this was the unhelpful response, completely misunderstanding my problem...:

"Hello Manager,

Thank you very much for contacting us.

As you have been promoted to the next level, the quality needed for every star is naturally higher. This is why it may look like your players have gotten weaker. For example: If you need a quality of 30 on a lower level in order to win a third star for a certain player, you will need a skill of 35 when you advance to the next level.

In real football, a very good player from the second league may just be an average player in the top league at the beginning. This means that stars are linked to your level: The higher your level, the more quality/performance is needed from your players in order to gain the next star.

Thanks a lot for your understanding. We are, of course, available and happy to help should you have any further questions or require additional assistance."

There was no point opening a ticket
    Nordeus have been well aware of this for well over a year & done SFA about it.
    achiie likes this.

They know about this since ages but won't do anything about it as it can introduce a new bug

Rookie
    Well I'm screwed I guess, oh well

Rookie
    Hi All

efore I've written my first reply in this topec, I've submitted oficial ticket to Nordeus.

Today, I've received my tokens back.

They told me I hav eto sell it to agent and they will refund tokens. And this is what happend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12