Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where are the free tokens from add?

Where are the free tokens from add?

I respond to an add to earn 18 free tokens. Made all required steps, but no tokens added.

Where are the free tokens from add?-opinieland.jpg

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey McWifi,

I see that the offer states - "Tokens withing 3 hours" at the bottom. Give it some time and write back in this thread if you still haven't received the Tokens in the next 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey McWifi,

I see that the offer states - "Tokens withing 3 hours" at the bottom. Give it some time and write back in this thread if you still haven't received the Tokens in the next 3 hours.
    Hey Jeeves, thanks for your respons but I reacted to this add yesterday (about 18 hours ago :-))

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Ah I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Well in this case did you try clicking the Get Help button? What happens when you do that? Also the "Your Pending Tokens" sign reads zero, so somehow the provider's system doesn't seem to think there are any pending rewards.

Can you PM me your account's User ID so I can check your reward history and see if there is any registry input about the tokens on our side?

McWifi FC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Where are the free tokens from add?-opinieland2.jpg  
    Last edited by McWifi; 05-16-2017 at 10:41 AM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    This is shows up when you click the "Get Help" button? Are you sure? This looks like the offer for 18 T you say you completed.

Strange. Please write to our support team so they can check if the Tokens have been distributed or not, McWifi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    This is shows up when you click the "Get Help" button? Are you sure? This looks like the offer for 18 T you say you completed.

Strange. Please write to our support team so they can check if the Tokens have been distributed or not, McWifi.
    Hi Jeeves, Nordeus support team asks for more information than I have or refers to others.
    Don't think I will get the earned tokens this way. Bad service

My ID Number: -8645695519609872629
    Service: SuperRewards