Thread: League schedule date changes

Rookie

League schedule date changes

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Nordeus adjusts the League schedule during the season. The 3-4 seasons I've noticed that I ALWAYS play the other top 3-4 teams in close order at the end of the season, with the top team (or second place if im top) in the 25th fixture. I suppose its not a gripe per se but surely this cant be a coincidence.

Anyone else noticing that Nordeus is mucking about with the schedule to create some end of season spiciness?? LOL

It doesn't happen... just coincidence. The first round is always the same order as the second round.

Not that I've noticed. This season I played my main competitors for the Championship earlier so I have a free rein amongst the also-rans at the bottom of the table as my last half-dozen matches.

In other seasons I've had a horrendous run-in with matches against all the other top 4 or 5 in the final rounds. Depends on the draw.

I have records of the fixtures and results for the past 20-odd seasons I've played with various teams and the matches are always played in the order given at the very start of the season on Day 3.
    Last edited by talisman; 05-25-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I usually end up playing the top team (if I'm second) or second placed team (if I'm top) in my final game. This season I will play second (I'm currently top) again in a title decider unless he slips up before.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps the schedule algorithm calculates the rounds based on initial strength of teams. So it has a rough idea how certain teams will perform.

Or, Nordeus has precalculated the entire season and is trolling us from day 1