Thread: live match bug

Thumbs up live match bug

i can`t see the matches and idk when to make the change it`s better if i`am not watching cuz the players change alone ... i lost a game because of that aswell pls fix this game,how can u lose the championship after a penalty when u have a GK with special ability penaltys and u miss a penalty in the same game when his GK have no special ability [i have the best team in my league and i`am on second place] do something with this game pls i spent like 500 euros on this game and this is what i get ...
    Last edited by hazexgirl; 03-31-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Friend also the game is strategy and tactics wisdom money will not buy their results do not doubt I am here to help you a hug from Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by hazexgirl View Post
    i can`t see the matches and idk when to make the change it`s better if i`am not watching cuz the players change alone ... i lost a game because of that aswell pls fix this game,how can u lose the championship after a penalty when u have a GK with special ability penaltys and u miss a penalty in the same game when his GK have no special ability [i have the best team in my league and i`am on second place] do something with this game pls i spent like 500 euros on this game and this is what i get ...
    TEAM

Maradona FC

Nationality

Brasil and Argentina

1º Season

I was caught underway in 10th Place. and then went on the same winner

League Winner

2º Season

League Winner

3º Season

League Winner

Updated 07/04/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Argentino View Post
    Friend also the game is strategy and tactics wisdom money will not buy their results do not doubt I am here to help you a hug from Brazil.
    Yes u are right my friend but when u lose to a team after a penalty is not strategy is luck and after all i was there watching my team in the middle of the night and that guy was sleeping at 02:30 ... and the thing is that i have players with special abilitys and that guy was under my team by far ... all that game i played with a injured player cuz i couldn't see that game and changed it because of that bug ... that`s life i got it cheers in BRAZIL !!!

my team is [Házêx AC Milan] add me as a friend gl!
    Last edited by hazexgirl; 03-31-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Yes my friend know how bad miss as you said luck was not with you but hopefully improvements in the next games , can count on me for any questions if I can help. yes add commands that you add your facebook, but not without first friendly brand to communicate a big hug from Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by hazexgirl View Post
    Yes u are right my friend but when u lose to a team after a penalty is not strategy is luck and after all i was there watching my team in the middle of the night and that guy was sleeping at 02:30 ... and the thing is that i have players with special abilitys and that guy was under my team by far ... all that game i played with a injured player cuz i couldn't see that game and changed it because of that bug ... that`s life i got it cheers in BRAZIL !!!

my team is [Házêx AC Milan] add me as a friend gl!
    TEAM

Maradona FC

Nationality

Brasil and Argentina

1º Season

I was caught underway in 10th Place. and then went on the same winner

League Winner

2º Season

League Winner

3º Season

League Winner

Updated 07/04/2013