Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By MiddleEarth

Thread: Bad teams

Bad teams

Hi i am in level 12 and all the teams i play in the league are very bad.i want to have more competition with strong teams.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    your team doesn't deserve better opponents
    Next season try to have a better team
    5* players or more
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kron Munishi View Post
    Hi i am in level 12 and all the teams i play in the league are very bad.i want to have more competition with strong teams.
    When you get to Level 44 it's an entirely different story. Enjoy winning things now whilst the bad and bot teams are still plentiful.

KFC Loella
    Level 44
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Ahh, such bittersweet memories, level 12. I remember it well. 'Twas the first time all 13 teams in the league were friends. It was only the second time until that point that I failed to win the league. It was the first of four consecutive seasons without lifting the league title. My worst ever streak. The beginning of some fantastic battles with other managers who started playing the same season as myself and who have progressed at the same pace as myself.
    Enjoy winning whilst you can. Before the "tankers" find you, before someone who has progressed with you finds a way to beat you or before someone spends their Chrismas money on tokens.
    Honestly mate take the trophies while you can.
    dave1311 likes this.

I have 7 players with 5* and i have a rating of 78%

Famous
    Ahhh. It seems Nico was correct.

Other teams have a rating of 33%

If I could make it somehow possible, believe me, I would gladly invite you to my server! You wouldn't be disappointed that's for sure. The challenging factor isn't short of amazing either, it would make your eyeballs rotate up to a never imagined degree...
    dave1311 likes this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Heh enjoy the easy wins & trophies ! I got back to the game couple of seasons back, after a long break & so far it's been quite the challenge ! I pulled off 2 league wins, but lost out in both Cup & CL quarters to much weaker teams. Now at level 22, with a 117%, I'm probably the 4th or 5th strongest team in my league, the highest being a 133% or so. Every single one of my Cup & CL opponents are level 23 - which is still ridiculous imo & esp in the cup, most are higher rated than mine. -_-

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk