Thread: Losing substitution after red card

Losing substitution after red card

First I did two substitutions (and they were executed normally) and prepared a third. But the player I wanted to substitute out of the match got a red card before the substitution happened. Result: nothing happened, the player who got red was send out of the match but the player which I planned to bring didn't enter the match (but was visible in the setup).
    It's correct that the player who got red was send out and the player didn't come in, but I couldn't make an alternative substitution anymore. This bug needs a fix. It should be possible to make a different substitution in this situation.

That's happened to me before. Player I was going to sub was sent off for a second Yellow in between me subbing him and the 8 minutes game time it takes for the substitution to happen. The player I sent on appeared in the squad image but the sub didn't happen. I was down to 10 men but could not use that sub anymore even though I had subs left and he hadn't actually made it into the pitch.

KFC Loella
    Level 44
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I made this post and copied to Support, but as usual, nothing was done - see the date on the original post...

Substitutions and Red Cards
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...