Thread: Is it true?

Is it true?

In the past few days, i wasn't active for 2 of my matches and i didn't train before the fixture as a result i didn't win both my matches where i was clearly the stronger one in both .In fact i'm the strongest in my league. Did this happen to anyone or only me? And is it true that you are gonna lose if you don't train?

Sent from my HTC Desire 628 dual sim using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I have similar problem. To be honest I train every day and I am active every day day, but sometimes I can't watch my league match. I am the second strongest in my league and I'm 2nd in league standings at the moment. Anyway, whenever I don't watch my match, I ALWAYS LOSE. My team has 98% quality but I lose even to 65% quality if I don't watch the match. I don't know why.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Join my association LEGENDARY SQUAD (all caps)

Quote Originally Posted by Sri Teja Chilukoti View Post
    In the past few days, i wasn't active for 2 of my matches and i didn't train before the fixture as a result i didn't win both my matches where i was clearly the stronger one in both .In fact i'm the strongest in my league. Did this happen to anyone or only me? And is it true that you are gonna lose if you don't train?

Sent from my HTC Desire 628 dual sim using Tapatalk
    As many in this forum will tell you, those training bonuses play a huge part in this game. So if you were not active for a couple of days and obviously didn't train, it will greatly affect your matches. Remember, each day you will lose 2% of training bonuses.

But what about those abandoned teams? Surely they'll have 0% TB, right? How come they're still winning? Well, unfortunately, this issue is still a VERY huge leak in this game (read: Troll Matches) and I hope will get addressed soon.

What I'm saying is, don't leave anything to chance. Train, watch the matches, make sure your team's morale is up. Because this game is very unforgiving.

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hans Blomgren; 06-10-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, it's not true.
    You must do the right thing for every game.
    It just that the game mechanics choose some games were you loose (or not win) whatever you do.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html