Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: "Watch a video for tokens" button

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Videos or not, these are actually Free Token offers. This is directly related to Offer Availability, of which you can read more here.

The amount and type of offers may differ from player to player and from day to day.
    So is it true that one of the offer providers have left? If yes, someone in your staff should know this! How are you going to solve it? Because now we're missing out a few tokens per day... If you don't solve it somehow, I can't continue to play this game at a desired level for my association.
    enigmus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Videos or not, these are actually Free Token offers. This is directly related to Offer Availability, of which you can read more here.

The amount and type of offers may differ from player to player and from day to day.
    So can anyone respond?

Famous
    It's gone - dead- finished
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

I just want a reaction from any admin. They can respond to whatever question from a new player, like why do his players lose their stars, but admins can't respond to such a serious matter? Jeeves is clearly ignoring my quotes, because it was him that I just meant by the previous sentence. This is your support? You shouldn't choose what to respond and what not to respond based on whether the "problem" is good for Nordeus or not. If Nordeus doesn't bring some free token offers back, like watching videos and clicking links, I will quit after 3 seasons when I will have no more tokens. And don't try to tell me that Nordeus doesn't have anything to do with the offers, that it depends on offer providers. I'm sure you wouldn't be ok if the providers gave us 100 videos per day so we would gain 100 tokens. You would definitely limit this, or increase the in-game costs.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    excuse me Lukas, I 'm curious
    In Greece we have (had) very few free tokens for videos.
    Actually none.
    Only few tokens if download and install a fb game.
    But most of them need to proceed some levels.
    How many vids for tokens you had daily in Slovakia ?
    And what kind ?
    Watching commercials for products ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Again I will reiterate - These videos are still Token offers. The fact that the requirement for the reward is to watch a video does not change that fact. There has never been a dedicated "Watch videos for Tokens" button of any kind. If a particular provider's wall shows something like that, then that would just mean they may forward a video for the user to watch in exchange for a Token reward. That, again, is an offer for free Tokens.

To give an example - In my case, the only provider who has a dedicated section/category in their offer wall for videos (labelled Videos), is Superrewards. Never seen an offer popup in that queue though.

Famous
    I am sorry Jeeves but this is false. There used to be on the top right of the main game screen a small window with a video sign displayed in it with: "watch a video for tokens" title. This was there both in the new or old web versions for more than 2 years. I do not have a clue which offer provider (maybe Supersonics ?) was responsible for that. I do not know whether I should call that "button" or something else. But the fact is that this disappeared two weeks ago without prior notice. And as for the videos for packs on mobile, token offers on the web are getting lesser and lesser. And this is a pitty.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 07-05-2017 at 12:00 PM.
    madflo19 and The Destroyers like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The only thing (button or otherwise) that's similar to what you talk about would potentially show up on the right-most part of the screen (Above, or around the Buy Tokens graph with token amounts and prices). This again can be put there by offer providers. There is no programmed watch-videos-for-tokens button placed anywhere on the screen, be it in-game interface or the sidelines like in the Web version. If this button is no longer there, then the provider who supplied it for some users no longer does this service.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Can you tell me what button are you talking about ?
    I have two options in my browser. No1 up and No2 in the right (but it's also tokenads the sponsor

"Watch a video for tokens" button-tokens-1.jpg
    There is no option about watching a video, only downloading some (usually crap apps)

"Watch a video for tokens" button-tokens-2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Here you could have watch vids for tokens,today I had it again,but only for 3 tokens

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast