Thread: Penalty shootout in associations bug

Penalty shootout in associations bug

Everytime the association football games goes to a penalty shootout, the result is not saved and the game hangs for sometime. The next day the team that won on penalties are shown as losers. This is the second time me and my association members fell victim to this bug. The last time (one month ago) moderators compensated with ten tokens but because of the loss we cud not get promoted. This time I'm really furious cuz we are in the platinum division so it's either 0 or 100 tokens and this loss will surely hamper our hopes to stay in the division. I request the game makers to give the points back to us and fix this stupid bug cuz we cant go on like this. All the time we spend to play this beautiful game and I expect the game makers to repay it back. Any thing less than that is a shame and a disgrace and disrespect to all those who spend a lot of time with this game.

Why isn't this fixed already? It has been reported so many times!!!

Penalty shootout in associations bug-screenshot_20170701-205656.jpgPenalty shootout in associations bug-screenshot_20170701-205705.jpgPenalty shootout in associations bug-screenshot_20170702-121245.jpgPenalty shootout in associations bug-screenshot_20170702-121431.jpg

I have attached the screen shots.. That match was DELHI UNITED vs fck in the associations game Football Fanatics vs EL TURCO. It can be seen that DELHI UNITED wins it 4-3 on penalties with wonderfully executed comment on the bottom. The next day it appears as a draw. I hope i have given enough evidence.

Penalty shootout in associations bug-img_3426.jpgPenalty shootout in associations bug-image1.jpg
    the match finished 4-1 in regular time and won 4-3 on penalties. Still showing 0-0 and we are demoted to 3rd and 4th place fight. Will be losing crucial association bonus