Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: :mad: Assosiation lost after win :mad:

lxl

:mad: Assosiation lost after win :mad:

yesterday in assocination game another time we get draw with points and draw with goals (its not possible in real game but ok), and then we win in penalty kicks ! and what we see today ? our assocination dont play in final round.

I wrote to support about this, because we lost in this moment 50 points for winning tournament (the team we beaten won first game 14:2) !! I made yesterday screens too.

The major question is: How its even possible ?? Assocination win and dont play in final ?! Its should be simple to the game engine -> if you win you win. GM help someone or what is that ?!

Famous
    That could have been against my association. We lost on penalties, last match, but are in the final.
    It's a bug. Well documented here in the forum.
    Sorry man. It sucks. I wouldn't want to be in your position.
    Contact support.

lxl
    3 managers from my assocination write to support but probably we must wait 3-5 days for answer.
    Im not interested ~10 tokens as recompensation, because we want play in platinum group and with that lost we cant get there.

I see that you are active person on forum, so do you see often that situation (bug)?

My assocination: SeKiLSss, #AT8G08. We play against: ROLEX, #QHXCCE

lxl
    penalty result: 4:5 to our assocination

:mad: Assosiation lost after win :mad:-1.jpg

Famous
    Ok. That wasn't against us, but I have just seen another thread started today with the same issue. So that's at least three times this has happened already this weekend.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Well it's been many times this bug has been reported. My question will be: is the victory always going to the asso who lost on PK ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

lxl
    this is at least 3 time when my assocination have draw by points and by goals and we lost 2 times and always its work fine so we didnt play in final, and this is first time when we win in PK and still dont play in final !!

p.s.
    Support respond to us and give 10 tokens + 5 boosters, so its ****ty because we lost our chance to go to platinum group. We are still want back our 43 missing points (40 is difference between third and first place, and 3 points is missing from one winning game - at the moment this 3 points doesnt count).

Rookie
    We got similar bug towards the ene of the previous season but it was for third place so we didn't bother reporting.... I don't know if the one guy whose match was affected bothered reporting it either.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

lxl
    support answered: we cannot intervene with that situation... this is know issue... you can leave game ><

only in Assocination games you can play with good/active managers, but its useless because game always knew results before tournament started